Monday, February 2, 2015

Vintage Valentine {The Kraft Journal}

Hey There Friends~

Good Morning! It's a new week and that means a new challenge at The Kraft Journal this week. Our theme is Valentines. I decided to go Vintage featuring products found at The Kraft Outlet
I started with a base of Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock which I adhered to the heart patterned paper.  I used both Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock and Buff Ivory cardstock to frame the darling focal image which comes from the Seasonal Salvage Sticker Pack. Just below, I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment from WPlus9 in red ink. 
Next, I took a length of Oatmeal Cream Hand Stained Bias Tape and wrapped it around the left side of the card front and created a fluffy bow which I embellished with a button laced with Red Baker's Twine and stamped images from DeNami Design onto a Scalloped Grungy Prim Tag.  Lastly I added a red heart stick pin for a special Valentine touch.
Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Valentine creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.

I am also sharing at The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes, 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes, Really Reasonable Ribbon - Hearts and Ribbon, D.L. Art - Thankful Thursday Valentine

Hope you have a wonderful week!
~Tammy~

22 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the vintage kids tag!!!!!!

Donna K said...

So SWEET, Tammy! I love vintage Valentines and that image is too darling. Your pretty bow is awesome too! Happy Monday lady!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the design!!!

jessica said...

So beautiful Tammy!!!!!!
Love the gorgeous vintage feel of this card!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Tammy!! I love the sweet vintage image!! The paper and bow are fabulous!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful Valentine, Tammy! The vintage style is right up my shabby loving alley! Beautiful image and paper choice, and I love the intricate kraft die cut frame. And the bow!!! That is just stunning, my friend!

Nana said...

What a beautiful vintage card Tammy. Love that image, too cute. Fabulous papers and beautiful bow. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Maria said...

What a sweet and beautiful vintage Valentine, Tammy! Love the adorable image and lovely ribbon treatment! Have a great day!:-)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

adirable! love the vintage look

Karen said...

Tammy, this is exquisite! Wow! This is so beautifully designed that I just kind of fall into your creations. :o) The vintage image is precious and I love the fancy base you gave it. Your paper is GORGEOUS and I am beyond in love with the floofy bow-sweet button-heart stick pin combo! Is there anything lovelier?! :o) The tag is precious... I love the xoxo atop the stitched heart design. **dreamy sigh** Beautifully done, my sweet friend! Have a happy day. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully done Tammy. Very tasteful blend of vintage and modern. The bow and ribbon or the perfect touch.

Jim

Kara Lynne said...

Fun to see that vintage Valentine! It looks so good with the papers you chose.

Lisa Elton said...

Vintage shabby chic and ever so sweet Tammy!! Love the little tag with the stitched heart!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous vintage Valentine card Tammy! The image is so sweet and love the little tag and beautiful ribbon!
Have a great week!
Sherrie K

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

Sukie said...

Beautiful card! The image you used is so fabulous, love the vintage look! Such a nice touch with the heart stick pin and I love the tag!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that sweet image - and omg, the tag-bow-button-pin cluster is gorgeous!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

That fluffy bow is a show stopper! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Amber Milone said...

Such an adorable Valentine! I love the retro image, and that bow made with the seam binding is spectacular. Thanks for joining us at RRR!

Chana Malkah said...

Nicely done with some wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Greta said...

Beautiful Valentine, Tammy!

Lynn said...

I LOVE this vintagey Valentine. The Kraft doily and scrumptious bow make me swoon.