Tuesday, February 3, 2015

St. Patrick's Treat Box {Trendy Twine}

Hello, it's my design day over at Trendy Twine and I have a project featuring Limeade Trendy Twine.  I started by adding and pleating some natural fringe fiber to the bottom of a Kraft Gable Box from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I wrapped a length of  Limeade Trendy Twine around the Kraft Gable Box over the pleated fringed fiber adding a stamped die-cut sentiment from My Creative Time to the center.
I die-cut a few more shamrocks in various greens and randomly placed them on the box.  Lastly a triple Limeade Trendy Twine bow was added to the center of the box.   
Here is a look at the Limeade Trendy Twine and Kraft Gable Box.
Limeade Trendy Twine - Lime Green & White Bakers Twine5 Small Kraft Gable Boxes
Other Products Used
Stamps: My Creative Time: All Around Holiday Stamp Set
Dies: My Creative Time: All Around Holiday Stamp Set
Scallop and Stitched Circle Die
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sharing at D.L. Art - Anything Goes Linky Party
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
~Tammy~

23 comments:

jessica said...

This is such a GREAT St. Patty's Day gable box Tammy!! LOVE the added fringed fiber! Awesome project my friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the shamrocks and the fabric!!!!!

Beth F. said...

Oh my goodness! I love the natural fiber you pleated at the bottom of the box! Absolutely darling. That limeade twine is perfect for St. Patrick's day.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Such a fun project!!! It looks terrific!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun St. Patrick's package..

Lisa Petrella said...

Awesome! Love the gable box! And the twine layered over the pleated fringe fiber looks absolutely fabulous!!!

Sukie said...

That fiber you added looks amazing! Your gable box is fabulous with the scattered shamrocks and touches of twine! Fun sentiment too!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

just adorable

Martha Herrera said...

Love your project, Tammy!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! I really like how you added the fringed Linen in the front! Awesome job friend! :) I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the fringed fiber on the front!! It looks amazing!! The little shamrocks are so cute!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

Very cute, Tammy! You're always so creative.
Blessings,
Karen

Maria said...

Very CUTE St. Pat's project, Tammy!:-)

Sherrie K. said...

Your St Patty's Day box is so fun Tammy! The little shamrocks are so cute and love the pleated fringe along the bottom with the limeade twine! Very creative!
Have a great day:)
Sherrie K

Karen said...

Tammy, your gable box is so sweet! The pleated natural fiber is gorgeous and I love how the limeade twine is hugging it. :o) The center focal point is beautiful! The scalloped base is so pretty and I adore those precious stitched shamrocks. :o) What better way to finish it off than a triple bow of limeade love. :o) If only I could properly express the joy your sweet creations bring me, regardless of theme or style. You make me happy. :o) Have a blessed and sparkly night, my sweet friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Kara Lynne said...

What a great idea! It's nice to see some green among all the pink and red these days!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute Tammy! I like your pleated canvasy ribbon, such a fun touch!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am loving that Limeade twine, and it looks amazing with the kraft! This is fabulous, Tammy!

Helen said...

Fabulous gable box!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & Super fun!! Love the shamrock!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Greta said...

Really cute project, Tammy!

Shelly said...

Tammy, this is such a great box!! I just love the idea of the material, it gives such awesome texture! So super cute my friend!!
Shelly

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Tammy! This is a treat for the eyes!