Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thanks Bunches


Hey there!

Are you staying warm? I think our high is suppose to be 39 today. However, it's the warmest we will reach the rest of the week. So, I thought I would share a card that has me thinking about warmer weather. Summer, and garden fresh vegetables. I think this Vegtastic set by Paper Smooches is so cute, and I have had it in my stash for too long and I am just now inking it up! 

 I started this card by adding some adorable vegi designer paper to the card base.  I cut and embossed a piece of green cardstock and added to the center.  The circle and scallop circle were already cut and laying on my desk, so I layered those together adding my fun vegtastic images!
I stamped a sentiment on a banner from the same set and added to the lower right portion of the card front. Enamel dots were added as a final decorative touch.

Inspiration was found at the current Paper Smooches Designer Sparks Challenge.
Thanks for dropping in! Hope you will stop by tomorrow as I will have another card to post. 
~Tammy~

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! LOVING the veggies!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable card Tammy!!! So bright an fresh, the perfect pick me up. Spring can't come fast enough!!!

Maria said...

Oh, I just love those smiley faces on the veges...too CUTE! I agree, spring can't get here fast enough!:-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, this is so cute, Tammy! Love those little vegies! All those little smiley faces just make me want to smile! Great colors, too, and the embossed panel adds great texture. Love the trio of candy dots in the corner. You perfectly captured summer in your card. SO adorable!

Darnell said...

Ah, Tammy, you have me grinning from ear-to-ear with your bright and happy card! I love everything about it!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! The veggies are so cute!! I love the texture and design!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super fun card, love the background paper! The image is adorable and I love the embossing! Great addition of those coordinating enamel dots!

Beth F. said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I love the coordinating patterned paper as well as the embossed green paper. Great job on everything!

Kara Lynne said...

Super cute! Love that vegetable paper and great texture!

Greta said...

Oh how cute! Love this card, Tammy!

Jenny said...

We've not got it as cold over here in the UK but still looking forward to the spring:) Such a fun colourful card, perfect backing paper to match those veggies too :)
Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Mandy LaCroix said...

This is really cute! Love those bright colors! -- quite happy! :)

Leigh said...

great job! That paper looks like it was made for this adorable stamp set!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, you had the PERFECT dp to go with these ca-yoot little veggies!