Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Whale-y Like You!

Hello Everyone!

I am over on the Trendy Twine Blog today with a Valentine card featuring some awesome Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine

Valentine's Day is just a few days away... can you believe it?

I started this card by adhering cut pieces of patterned paper from my left-over scrap pile to my red card base. I then took a length of red grosgrain ribbon and wrapped it around the center of the card front and tied in a bow; I embellished my ribbon treatment further with a blue bow, Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine and a red heart button.
I then prepped and created my focal piece using products from Wplus9: Bitty Buddy Valentines.  I punched out a heart for the sentiment trimming it further with Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine and red ruby rhinestones for further embellishing. 

There you have it! :-)

Trendy Twine
Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine - Red & Pink Bakers Twine
Other Products Used:
Heart Punch- Stampin' UP!
Buttons: DeNami Designs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog at~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am also sharing over at CardzTV - Hearts, The Pink Elephant - Be My Valentine.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!
~Tammy~

21 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE this Tammy! What a super sweet card! That whale is so adorable!!!!!

Beth F. said...

This is so adorable! I love the addition of the aqua blue to the traditional Valentine's day colors!

Maria said...

Awww...that whale is just too CUTE! Love the heart with twine and the gorgeous bow with heart button!

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the little whale, fabulous papers and sentiment.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Migdalia said...

I really LOVE this card! Such a super cute sentiment and pretty ribbon!
Absolutely adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Anonymous said...

I love that bow!

Evelyn

Sukie said...

Super cute card! Your Valentine cards have all been amazing and this one is no exception! Love the color combination with the gorgeous colors and patterns! Pretty ribbons with the heart button and the accents of twine are perfect!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Whaley cute ;-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

^^^ hehehehe loving Lynette's comment!!! I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the whale and the heart!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, what a super fun Valentine idea, Tammy! I love the soft blue mixed in with the traditional Valentine look, and that whale and matching sentiment could not be cuter!

Kimberly J. said...

Your card is so sweet!!! I love that super cute whale!! :)

Kara Lynne said...

Such a sweet card! I love the blue with the red and pink!

Gerda said...

What a super sweet card!! Love that pretty bow and that cute little whale!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So cute Tammy!!!

Lisa Elton said...

The twine around your heart is cute, but that bow...wowza!! Another darling Valentine Tammy. BTW, thanks for mine ;)

Stella said...

Your whale is so stinkin' cute! And this color combo is one of my fave:)
XX

Tracey said...

So pretty...love the fun sentiment!

Georgiana said...

Fabulous!

Nance said...

Gorgeous card and love those ribbons together! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Tammy! Love your palette! I need to get this set out again soon. Thanks for the reminder ;).

Greta said...

Love the bows, heart button & beautiful twine--great card, Tammy!