Saturday, January 23, 2016

Trendy Twine- Bee Mine Mason Jar Treats

Hello everyone!

I hope you are warm where you are at. We are in the middle of a blizzard this weekend. The snow just keeps coming. It's been many years since I have had to deal with this much snow. It's pretty to look at from the inside, but it all has to get removed and go somewhere. That means shoveling and getting out in it. I can't even open my front door at the moment. Ugh! Anyway, I am on the Trendy Twine Blog today with a project. 

I am happy to share with you a little gift I put together for my son to give to his teachers that incorporates some Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  
I love decorating and gift giving anything in a jar. They are so fun and easy to decorate. I spray painted the top and set to dry. Once dry, I then hit it with some spray adhesive and added some chunky glitter.
This gives a slightly better view of the top. I just die-cut a circle from hot-pink patterned paper and die-cut a lighter pink heart to cover the jar seal.
At the top of the jar, I added some light pink crochet lace trim which I topped with the yummy Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine tying in a bow embellishing with a baby pink paper rose. I simply adhered a die-cut layer to the center of my jar after I stamped my images and sentiment using the Paper Smooches Bee Mine set. Before I adhered the layers, I trimmed my circle with Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine adding a bow to the top for a further embellishing touch.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine - Pink & Raspberry Bakers Twine
Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


15 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute!!!Great idea!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I just love love love these!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Awesome mason jars filled with treats! Those bees are too CUTE!!!

jessica said...

These are so ADORABLE!! Super CUTE project Tammy!!!
Hope you are staying warm :)
Hugs!!

Lisa said...

These are so adorable, Tammy!! I love how you decorated the jars!! The little bees are so sweet!! Gorgeous project my friend!! I hope the snow lets up soon. Stay safe and warm my friend. Thinking of you. Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable idea Tammy! You decorated these jars just fabulous! What a great gift!
Sherrie K

Lisa Elton said...

Sorry to hear you have shoveling on your schedule!! Thankfully it missed us, hope you're all safe and warm.Perfectly adorable treats for Ian's teachers. You're right, everything looks cute in a decorated jar!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Totally adorable...perfect Valentines gifts. Keep warm.

Shelly said...

Oh so adorable! Love the idea!
Have a fabulous Sunday!
Shelly

Beth F. said...

These are fantastic! I am pretty sure we craft on the same wavelength, because I just started a mason jar craft a couple days ago for an upcoming DT project LOL! I hope you are doing well braving all of the snow you had. We have plenty of snow, but at least it didn't all get dumped down on us at once. Have a great day!

Kimberly J. said...

So cute!! Love the bees and the glitter!! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable gift in a jar, my friend! I love all the bright pink for Valentines, and those little bees are so durn cute! Loving the trims and chunky glitter on the lids. Super sweet!

Helen said...

I love these!

Sukie said...

Your mason treat jars look so awesome! Love the way you embellished them especially the glitter!

Sue Lelli said...

What a GREAT gift for Valentines Day! LOVE all of the details and the pretty twine!