Monday, February 9, 2015

Friends Owl-ways

Hey!

I love the new challenge we are doing at The Kraft Journal once a month called Take Your Pick. All you have to do is incorporate Kraft cardstock or products from The Kraft Outlet you pick any three from the list you see in the graphic below and that's it...how fun!!! I couldn't just pick three though...It's just too much fun!

Here is what I have:
I started this card by piecing together the heart patterned paper to a piece of red cardstock and adhering it to a base of Brown Kraft Cardstock. I used more Brown Kraft Cardstock to cut an xoxo border where the pieces meet. I added a doily to the center.  Next I created a tag from a die-cut I made adding White Twill tapeRed Baker's Twine made into a bow which was also laced in a Red Heart Button.  At the bottom, I added a row of buttons threaded with Natural Hemp Twine to finish it off.
Other Products Used:
Buttons: DeNami Designs
Please join us with your creations this week. Here is what you have to choose from for the Take your Pick!
Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Take Your Pick creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.
Hope you have a wonderful week!
~Tammy~

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the owl and the buttons!!!!!!

jessica said...

This is so adorable Tammy! What a cute owl!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, how adorable! So bright and happy and fun and SO much fabulous detail!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

talk about cute!!!

Jeanne J. said...

Love those buttons (like candy!) and the great mix of papers!

VanessaB said...

awww.. sooo sweet! love your buttons!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm glad you couldn't pick just three, I love every little inch of this card!! Those buttons, the cute owl and that heart paper...FUN FUN FUN!!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Tammy!! I love the sweet owl!! The sentiment is so fun!! And those buttons are just fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kara Lynne said...

I love the pinks and reds with the kraft! Such a cute owl!

Maria said...

Oh, my goodness! Love the darling owl, papers, and fun buttons! One of my favs...love this card, Tammy!:-)

Sukie said...

Very pretty card, love the color combination! Fun little owl image and sentiment you used! And those buttons look awesome!

Sue Lelli said...

THIS card is just too CUTE! What a hoot!

Nana said...

Absolutely adorable. Love the owls and how the buttons pop.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lynette Jacobs said...

Kraft always forms such an awesome backdrop to any craft project. Beautiful card.