Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy 8th Birthday

Hi there!

It's been a time in my house, and not a good one. My little guy has not been well, so I have been MIA for a good reason. I had started working on a few things that had to come to a halt and this is one of those things I was working on. I was able to get in and finish it up, but I am going to keep this post short and sweet!

When I started on this card, I wanted it to be fun and colorful!

I reached for some goodies that have not seen love by me yet and got to work! :-)

PTI Products used

As you can see, I also had fun playing with some Baker's Twine!!

Since all these items on this card have never been inked or used before, I am joining in PTI's Spring Into Action Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my fun little birthday card! 
~Tammy~

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the "8" and the candles!!!! And I hope he feels better soon!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

A gorgeous card that I am sure will find a happy home.

Beth F. said...

Your card is really wonderful! I love the bright colors you used on it and that twine bow. Hugs to you and hopefully things start looking up for you soon!

Nana said...

It sure is a fun and colorful card. Love all the different papers and cute candles. Hope you little guys is feeling better.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Maria said...

What a fun card! Love the candles, the number 8, and the twine! Hope your son feels better soon, hugs!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love how colorful and fun it is!! The twine looks amazing!! I hope your little guy is feeling much, much better soon my friend. Thinking of you.

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

A perfectly delightful card, I like the cute candles! Big hugs, hope your little guy feels better SOON.

Kara Lynne said...

Sorry to hear it's been rough lately. Your card is so cheerful and fun, I love those candles!

Stella said...

Bright at its best; a beauty!
XX

Tracey said...

Super sweet Tammy.......its perfect , FUN and COLORFUL! Love the sprinkling of sequins!

Desire Fourie said...

Tammy this is so fun and colourful and perfect for an 8-year old.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card, I just love everything about it! The design is simply perfect, those bright cheery colors look amazing! I hope things turn around for your little guy. Have a great weekend!

Jinny Newlin said...

So bold, bright, and happy, Tammy! Great mix of elements here! I hope your little guy gets to feeling well soon. It's no fun to have sick kiddos. Take care of yourself, too, Mama.

Audrey Pettit said...

Such an adorable card! I love the big number and the sweet birthday candles, and the way you did the greeting with the twine is just amazing. So, so sorry to hear you all have been going through a rough patch! Hope things get better for you soon! (hugs)

Greta said...

Hello Tammy--So hope your little guy is much better now. Cute, festive BD card!

VanessaB said...

you were successful: one bright fun card! love it. glad to hear all is well now, too. :)