Monday, September 27, 2010

DeNami Sketch Challenge #4

Hey there Cuties!

Here is my follow up to the dreaded "man card" on my last post. To compensate, there is no shortage of girly goodies on this little number!   We have ribbon, flowers, button brads, a cute halloween border punch, and some of the cutest little pumpkins nestled in a "pretty" scallop circle!!! Nothing 'man' about this card. {wink}!

This fun little Halloween Card is my submission for the DeNami Sketch Challenge over on the DeNami Blog!
Here is the sketch we are to create from!
Very fun!
Well, I hope you enjoyed my take! I love your comments! They make me smile! :-) 
Warm aloha!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps:  DeNami Designs
Paper: Stampin'  UP!: Textured Cardstock: DCWV, DP: Bo Bunny
Ink: Momento and Stampin' UP!
Other: Cricut: Cindy Loo, Button Brads, Prima Flowers, Ribbon: Stash, Martha Stewart Boarder Punch 

6 comments:

Michele Gross said...

How cute!! I love all the girlie goodness on this card and the fun color combo!! :D

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh my gosh... ADORABLE!!!
My favorite part about this card is your choice of colors. The purple is so fun and cute and it really compliments the orange pumpkins. Love it!... That is such an adorable border punch too! :)
I'm so glad you played along with the DeNami sketch, Tammy!

Paulina said...

We are so happy that you were able to join us in this sketch, Tammy! you use one of my favorite stamps at the moment- the Sm. Jack O' Lantern! Love the fun colors that you chose!

We hope you'll be able to join us again in future DeNami challenges! :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Lovin' those happy little pumpkins!!! Great take on the sketch!!!

ScrappinMomma said...

Tammy love it.. so cute!! You need a little sister for Ian!! :-)

Rosemary said...

adorable card!! congrats on your fab 3 spotlight win!