Monday, February 16, 2015

Let's Celebrate Mardi Gras

Monday Greetings!

We have an "Anything Goes - Celebrations" challenge this week (Ground Hog Day, Mardi Gras, President's Day) at The Kraft Journal. With Mardi Gras tomorrow, I was inspired to create a project for the occasion. Hope you enjoy and will be inspired to enjoy us this week!
I started by creating a card base from Blackboard Stock Paper. I topped it with a postage stamp die-cut to frame the mask I cut using a file I obtained at the Silhouette Store.  I added a sentiment from My Creative time Let's Celebrate stamp set below in black ink. At the top of the card, I wrapped a length beautiful lavender Pastel Hemp Cord and tied in a bow at the right side of the card.  Sequins were randomly placed to finish my card.
I wanted a complimenting treat bag, and I used the Small Kraft Coffee Bag with window which I filled with lots of Mardi Gras goodies. I decided to alternate my mask colors for fun!
Please be sure to head over to The Kraft Journal blog to see the projects created by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Anything Goes - Celebrations creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be showcased in the "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher to The Kraft Outlet store.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a GREAT start to your week! 
~Tammy~

11 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, you nailed Mardi Gras here, Tammy! These are adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo fun!! I love these!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

These are gorgeous Tammy.

jessica said...

How super FUN Tammy!!!
LOVE your Mardi Gras themed party!!!!!

Lisa said...

These are perfect for Mardi Gras, Tammy!! I love these!! The masks are awesome!! What fun projects!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Fabulous Tammy. Love the card but really love the bag of candy! You rocked this project.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sukie said...

Awesome projects, love the fun colors you used! That postage stamp die is fabulous and I love the mask cut! Those sequins look awesome too! Hope you are having a great Monday!

Kara Lynne said...

That card and bag say everything Mardi Gras! So much fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Mardi Gras perfection Tammy! The mask, the bag full of goodies, the sequins...fantastic!

Anonymous said...

So fun Tammy!!

Greta said...

So fun & festive, Tammy! I love how you switched the mask colors on the card & bag!