Friday, December 25, 2015

Trendy Twine - Christmas Day Post

Good Morning and I want to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  



The Trendy Twine Design Team would like to share our very best Christmas Wishes with you today by sharing some Christmas projects, so head over to the Trendy Twine Blog to see what they have created for you!

Here is a look at mine!
I started off with this cute reindeer box that I found at the Silhouette Store and cut it with my Cameo. I cut the reindeer, added some amazing Candy Candy Trendy Twine to the front of the antlers.  I added a cute gingham bow then layered a triple Candy Candy Trendy Twine on top embellished further with a green button. I filled it with some Hershey Kisses.

I hope you enjoyed my project and I want to again wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Annie's Paper Boutique Candy Cane Trendy Twine 
Candy Cane - Red, Green, White - Christmas Bakers Twine

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Sooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Maria said...

Oh, my goodness! What an awesome reindeer with all the twine around the ears and big red nose! It's fabulous, Tammy! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Beth F. said...

Tammy, this is so absolutely adorable! It couldn't get any cuter. Merry Christmas!

Kimberly J. said...

This is beautiful!! You did a wonderful job and the details are amazing! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope your day is just wonderful! :)

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love the fun way you used the twine!!Totally cute!
Merry Christmas to you & your family!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so cute! I love how you used the twine! I love the ribbon, too! Merry Christmas. :)

Sherrie K. said...

So darn cute Tammy!
Sherrie K

Lisa Elton said...

Cute as cute can be!!

Sukie said...

Such an adorable project! Love that cute reindeer! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Helen said...

This is so adorable!!