Saturday, November 7, 2015

Trendy Twine - 2 x 2 Thanksgiving Gift Packaging

Hello!

It's my day to post over on the Trendy Twine Blog today, and I am featuring Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine and the 2x2x2 Kraft Boxes. They come 10 to a pack.  They are easy to assemble, and perfect for so many uses. How cute would these be as 3 dimensional place cards? You could put candy in them, or a small gift. I am going to use mine as a gift box.

 I trimmed the front of the box with Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine trying off in a double bow. I decorated the front with a cute stamped Turkey image.




I added some patterned paper lined with a complimentary scallop square to the top. I stamped Thankful for you in the center.


I added Natural Jute Ribbon to the back and sides of the box. I took Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine and embellished the jute ribbon adding a few buttons laced with more Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine.


 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine - Solid Orange Bakers Twine
 10 2x2x2 Kraft Boxes
 Other Products Used
Stamps: DeNami Design
Buttons: Hobby Lobby
Jute Ribbon: Etsy
 Thanks for stopping by today.

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that turkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessica said...

Love this Tammy!!!! Awesome job decorating your box and love the Fall image :)
Super fun project!!!

Migdalia said...

I love how beautifully you decorated your box. Super cute turkey!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beth F. said...

Such a beautiful way to decorate that box for fall! Great job!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute Tammy! What a sweet turkey~great fall project!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is fabulous, Tammy!! I love the way you decorated it!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

What a cute little box. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Sukie said...

Super cute treat box! Love the awesome design you created, the burlap accents look fabulous! That turkey is adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Tammy!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh! What uhhhhdorable little boxes!

Shelly said...

Tammy, this is so pretty! Love how you used the twine!
Have a super day!
Shelly

Helen said...

This is a very pretty box!