Thursday, February 26, 2015

I dolphin-atlely miss you!

Hey there!

Well, it's another snow day here!

I have a sweet little card to share with my bloggy friends today! I wanted to make a card "just cause!" I used the Designer Challenge from My Creative Time as inspiration! I really liked the colors and it has felt great to get crafty again! It does my soul good! 
 I started with a teal card base onto which I added some patterned paper cut out using the largest Stitched Rectangular Die.  I die-cut the frame from grey cardstock I stamped a scene using one of my favorite sets Lost at Sea.  I used the arrow to create a banner from the 4x4 Journal Die + More.
 I decorated the inside! 
My Creative Time Products
Trendy Twine
Instructions for the challenge are as follows: Create a project of your choice using the Sketch, Colors or Photo OR any combination of the three for inspiration.
Here is the photo inspiration

Sketch

I am also sharing at City Crafter's Challenge: Use It Up!

and at Simon Says Stamp: No Rules

Thank you so very much for stopping by and visiting me!\
It makes me happy!
~Tammy~ 

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the dolphins!!!!!

jessica said...

AWESOME card Tammy!! LOVE the colors and that designer paper! Perfect take on the sketch too!
Thanks so much for sharing and playing along in the MCT Designers Challenge!
Hugs!

Maria said...

Oh, my! What a fun happy card! Love those sweet dolphins and the awesome sentiment...too CUTE!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a fun fun card! perfect colors for summer too! thanks for joining the fun at My Creative Time Challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tammy this is so cute, I really love the dolphin in the polaroid!

Tenia Nelson said...

So fun!!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the sweet dolphins!! The color and design are fabulous!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sandra said...

So cute! Love the sweet dolphins! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful way to use those colors and sketch! My daughter would go crazy for those dolphins!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful colors and awesome card Tammy! I love the dolphins:)
Sherrie k

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute dolphin couple they are!! This is a happy little card and your did a terrific job combining all of the challenges. Glad you got a little me time to get crafty ;)

Greta said...

What a great card, Tammy! Hope you aren't buried in snow!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, this is so, so, SO stinkin' cute, Tammy! I absolutely LOVE this adorable little card! Loving all the layers and this color combo is soooo yummy. And the dolphins and matching sentiment totally make me smile!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful card! Beautiful colours!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Samra said...

Super cute!!! Love the colors you used to create this cutie! Thank you for joining us this week at CCCB!
Samra DT

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is fun, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Stella said...

A fab way to use your scraps and I love the dolphins! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!Good to have you with us!

Kim H said...

Tammy ~ LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! The colors, the sketch and the stamps and dies you used!! You know I never thought about using these stamps in such a long time ~ thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!