Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thank You!

Hello Hello!
I have a quick little post for you this morning! I have lived in Hawaii for 9 years and we are soon going to be leaving the Land of Aloha and I have many people I have to thank that have in some way touched our lives during this time, so I have been working on some thank you cards!
Here is a card that I used the Everything But the Kitchen Sink Sketch for my inspiration.
I love how PCD stamp, I was able to bend the kite just slightly
so it actually looks to be floating and not just a stiff rigid image
if I were working with rubber. 
I added a little peach pearl to my bow of my kite! 
Martha Stewart chunky glitter made those clouds sparkle!
The peach layer is embossed with larger polka dots 
which compliments the border. 
I also love to use buttons a lot, so I added those
on for a finish touch!
I am also playing along the Fabulous Friday Word Challenge.  
You have to incorporate the word Thanks or Thankful
or a form of it into your project.
I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps:  Practicing Creativity Designs :You're Dandy
Paper: CS: Stampin'  UP!,
Ink: Momento: Tuxedo Black
Other: Nesties: Dies: PTI, Buttons: PTI, Glitter: Martha Stweart

9 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

LOVE the border you made around the card! This is so fun and HAPPY! Love it!

C said...

Hi Tammy! The hardest part about moving is leaving the friends we've made along way behind. I hope your move is smooth and your friends are many.

Barb Craft said...

This is so sweet! I love the whimsical clouds! Good luck with your upcoming move! Thanks for taking on the Thanks challenge at Frosted Designs this week!
Barb :)

Leanne said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. All your cards are lovely -CAS. That's my style too, so I shall follow you to see more of your creations.

Ann said...

LOVE this! Such fun colors...and who doesn't love sparkly clouds? :)

Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

Michele Gross said...

Awww! This is adorable! Such happy fresh colors and I LOVE the sparkly clouds!!

Courtney Baker said...

So cute Tammy!

Winter said...

Too cute, I love it! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

jen said...

So very cute!! Congrats, diva!! :)