Saturday, November 27, 2010

DeNami Sketch Challenge #5

Hi!

I decided to join in the fun over at the DeNami Design Blog for their latest sketch challenge.  I am really trying to get in every bit of craft time I can before I go on a very long hiatus due to a cross country move in a couple of weeks.  We will be living in temporary status for a couple of months without access to our household goods, so unfortunately, I won't be able to craft. :-(  We were already suppose to have our household goods packed up, but a change in my husbands orders delayed things, so I am really taking advantage of this time!

DeNami Challenges are one of my favorite to play along with, so I will miss them like an old friend! :-)  I know I know enough already!!!

The very talented Ayana created a fun sketch, and here is what I can up with. As you can see, I decided to flip it.

On my card, I used my Winter Woodland's Cricut Cartridge to create the scalloped Hexagon and snowflake then I added a button to the center for a finishing touch.  From DeNami Designs, I used a stamp from the Elegant Floral Stamp Set. I used a snowflake border from EK Success! My ribbon is from Offray!

I hope everyone is not too tired from Holiday shopping yesterday! I was not crazy enough to get out in it all! 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great one!
~Tammy~

7 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Oh Tammy I love this!! The flipped sketch is fabulous with the snowflakes!! Love it to pieces!!!! Can't you take just one small craftylicious little box with you??
We'll miss you while you're on your adventure but hopefully you'll be jotting down ideas so you can hit the ink as soon as you're settled :D

Unknown said...

Hope you are moving somewhere sunny:-) I flipped the sketch too. I love how you made the flower image actually look more like a snowflake. Great versatility!

jen said...

Love what you did with this fun sketch!! And thanks for reminding me to USE my cricut for cards!!!! :) (and for the very sweet comments on my blog!)
Hope your move goes smooth- are you going to be a mainlander?! Good luck!!!

Paulina said...

What a fun card, Tammy! I love the colors and the flowers you used at the bottom of the card!

We will MISS you while you are away! Hope you'll still be able to check back on the blog and FB- we'll have sneak peeks of the new release at the end of December- LOTS of fun stuff planned. :)

Thanks for taking the time to join us, Tammy!

Karen B. said...

Good luck with your move and I hope that you get a lot of crafty things done in your short time! Your card is beautiful, love the colors.

Unknown said...

I can finally see your blog with my new computer. Couldn't see it with the other ones around the house.

Very nice job of the challenge! Love how Christmassy (word ?) it is. Good Luck with you move.

Ayana Posadas said...

Tammy, this is too cute! I love the way you flipped the sketch. It turned out so pretty. :)
I hope everything goes well with your move. We will definitely miss your fun creations. Hopefully you won't stay away for too long! :)