Friday, November 12, 2010

Off The Wall Craftiness Challenge #33

Hello Friends!
I hope you are having a great week so far!  It’s time for our weekly Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge, and Kim has got another wonderful sponsor this week...May Arts. I just love their ribbon.
The Stamps I used this week are Wilson Designs' Everythings Owl-Right!! I can't stop putting this set down since I have had it in my hot little hand! How about this gorgeous ribbon? That would be some May Arts goodness I had stashed in my ribbon jar! 
Your colors this week are Peach, Green, and Cream!


Be sure to check out the Off the Wall Craftiness Blog to see the other designers’ cards and the details on the prize.
Do any of you have any exciting plans out there for the weekend? We have my son's birthday party, so it will be a busy one on this end. 
I hope you have a great Friday!  
~Tammy~




{Recipe}
Stamps:  Wilson Designs: Everything's Owl -Right
Paper: Stampin'  UP!
Ink: Stampin' UP!
Other: Buttons: PTI,Ribbon: May Arts, 

5 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute! I just mailed you stamps!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh this is just too cute! I love how you used the peace heart and made a fabulous CAS card!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

Unknown said...

pretty work

B said...

This is so sweet! Love the cluster of buttons and the fun heart peace stamp!