Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DeNami Color Challenge #5

DeNami Design Blog is having a Color Challenge
and I decided to join along in the fun!
Aren't those beautiful fall Colors?
I was truly inspired by the creation on the DeNami
Design Team. Be sure to check out their work
if you haven't had a chance to do so.
I love the Small Pumpkin obviously!
I added the Happy Thanksgiving greeting
along with the DeNami Boutique Buttons to
the bottom of my card. 
In my ribbon stash I had some brown 
ribbon with beautiful orange pumpkins 
that I thought added the right amount of 
color to top of the card. I just
love mixing it up and I I enjoyed
this color challenge!
I have a busy day ahead as it's my son's birthday!
Nothing like your child's birthday to make 
you realize how time does fly!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!
~Tammy~

{Recipe}
Stamps:  DeNami: Happy Thanksgiving, Small Pumpkin
Paper: CS: Stampin'  UP!: Very Vanilla , Kraft, DCWV: Green II
Ink: Momento, Stampin' UP!: Chocolate Chip
Other: Buttons: DeNaimi, Nesties, Copics, Ribbon: American Crafts, foam mounting tape

5 comments:

Paulina said...

Oh, I just love this Tammy! You matched the colors SO well, and the layout of this card is awesome. The added pumpkin ribbon is darling!

We're so glad you were able to join us for the DeNami color challenge!

Michele Gross said...

Fab ribbon! Don't you just love when that happens? The perfect find hidden in your stash?! Super cute card and you rocked the colors my friend :)

Smita said...

So cute!! Loved your card... the colors look tough to me :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Tammy, great use of the colors. Love how the ribbon ties it all together.

Kim Wilson said...

Yay congrats girlie :)