Saturday, November 20, 2010

Give Thanks!

Hello there!

I hope you have had a wonderful Friday and are gearing up for whatever your weekend holds for you!

I am really squeezing in as much craft time as I can in between the craziness of an upcoming BIG MOVE and a little one that has not been feeling well!

I am playing along in a few challenges and one of them is for the Shabby Tea Room and the theme is  What are we Thankful for and they asked us to talk about it in our post.

I am thankful for so many things, but a few that come to mind are: my family, my son, and my husband who provides a safe home us with a job that allows me to stay home for our son.
I started with a Kraft A2 card base. I then dry embossed my Stampin' UP! Whisper White panel and distressed inked the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Inks Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo. I stamped the Small Pumpkin from DeNami Designs in Momento Cocoa and colored in with Copic markers. Using a greeting from the The Angel Company, I stamped my sentiment across my pumpkin to tie our "thankful" theme together. 

I am also playing along with some wonderful great challenges at Frosted Designs - Distressing, Crafty Cardmakers - Spotlight Dry Embossing, Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful - Ribbon.

Alrighty, that does it for me tonight! What are you thankful for? I would love to hear from you as we reflect this week!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps:  DeNami: Happy Thanksgiving, Small Pumpkin, TAC: Give Thanks
Paper: CS: Stampin'  UP!: Kraft , Whisper White, DP: Provo Craft
Ink: Momento Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distres Inks: Vintage Photo, Tea Dye,  Wild Honey
Other: Ribbon: Michales, Trinket Pin: Maya Road, Border Punch, Stampin' UP!, Embossing Plate, PTI

7 comments:

Angela said...

Tammy your card is just beautiful! and perfect fall colours too! thanks for joining in at Frosted designs this week!

Unknown said...

Tammy, this card is jam packed with details!! I love the embossing, distressing and the pumpkin! Thanks for distressing with us at Frosted Designs!!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Tammy! love your design and these wonderful fall colors!
hugs & blessings!

Michele Gross said...

What a great idea to stamp the sentiment over the pumpkin! Great card!!

Cor* said...

Love your card style! Great thanksgiving card. Thanks for sharing your dry embossed creation with us at Crafty Cardmakers for our spotlight challenge this time round. Little Miss Neat (Corry).

Colleen Dietrich said...

I'm thankful for many things, including family, my job, my health, and so much more.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie said...

So sweet ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)