Monday, November 29, 2010

Jingle all the way!

Hello there!

It's Cyber Monday, and I guess if I am going to get any shopping done this year it's going to be online with our upcoming move.  How about you are you shopping the deals today?

My card today uses the colors from The Play Date Cafe Brown, Grey, and Silver. I have made many cards, but I can honestly say I have never put together this combination before today. That is just what a challenge does make you work outside your norm! Thanks PDCC! I chose to make a Christmas card even though it's non-traditional colors! I rather like how my little reindeer card turned out considering I wouldn't normally grab these colors together.  Yes, extra postage will be required for this card! :-)
The bell around the reindeer is silver in real life, but the reflection from the brown seems to be picking up in the photograph! I made my own silver snowflakes by dipping them in my Brilliance Silver Ink.

I am also playing along with Totally Papercraft - Untradtional Colors, Our Daily Bread - Snowflakes.
I hope you have a great Monday!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps:  MPS
Paper: CS: Stampin'  UP!
Ink: Stampin UP!, Brilliance Silver, Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Other: Twine: PTI, Metallic Cord: Wrights, Bell: Craft Supply, Punches: Martha Stewart and EK Success, Stampin' UP!, Extra thick foam mounts

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Very cute card Tammy!! Love it!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Diane Jaquay said...

This is very CUTE, love the bell wrapped around the reindeer neck :)

Elise said...

You're SUCH a doll, and THIS is a fantastic piece of card craft, my dear! I'm in awe of your cleverness {I LOVE Brilliance! What a great product!}, EXCELLENT use of PDCC {*swoon!*} colors and ALL the glittery magic of this chocolaty holiday gem! YOU are SUCH a talent {!} and this is a SUPER card!

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is gorgeous, Tammy! Very stunning! And I LOVE the little bell around the deer's neck. SO cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute Tammy!! Love the deer and all the snowflakes!! The bell is a beautiful touch! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light Snowflake challenge this week!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute! Love all the wonderful snowflakes and that adorable reindeer! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute card--love that reindeer! And that string! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

Sabrina Jackson said...

Awesome card, Tammy!! Thanks for takign the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Amy Kolling said...

Beautiful take on these colors!

Sarah Anderson said...

Love your reindeer! He looks great dancing through the snow. Thanks so much for playing along in the play date cafe this week :)

Ruby said...

Such a lovely card. I love how you've done the little bell around his neck. Sorry, I'm a bit late in getting around to comment on everyone's blogs, but thanks for playing along with us last week at the PDCC!

Mel X said...

Hiya Tammy. Super card, love the colour combi, and stunning design.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

Mel X

jen said...

Love your combo!!! That jingle bell around the reindeer's neck makes me HAPPY!!