Wednesday, November 17, 2010

City Crafters Challenge Blog ~ Little Children

~Hello Everyone~
I am back with a card for the City Crafters Challenge Blog 
with a theme to feature Children
This is my second post for today and I 
I will be back later tonight with another
Whew!
My card features a die cut from A Child's Year cartridge and 
stamps from Our Craft Lounge 
called Bookworm. I love the darling silhouette in the apple.
I am also playing along Frosted Designs Word Challenge.
Thanks for visiting again!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
Stamps: Our Craft Lounge: Bookworm
Paper: CS: Stampin'  UP!:DP: Cosmo Cricket, 
Ink: Momento: Tuxedo Black
Other: Cricut: A Child's Year,Buttons: PTI, Die, Mat Stack

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is cool, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Wow this is both clever and unique ... lovely card ... thanks ever so much for playing along at CCCB

Barb Craft said...

What a unique way to make a teacher card! I love it! Thanks for taking on our Thanks challenge at Frosted Designs!
barb :)

Kathlene said...

Wonderful card for a dear teacher--I have that cartridge and love it! Lovely work.

Leanne said...

A great idea for a teachers card.

Unknown said...

This is just so cute.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!