Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Play Date Cafe Challenge PDCC54

Hi Friends!
I thought I would pop on with a card for The Play Date Cafe Challenge.
The Stamps I used are Wilson Designs' Everythings Owl-Right!! This stamp set is just a HOOT to work with and just too cute! Really! Ya'll have to check it out!  I created a bow using May Arts ribbon which I learned from the sweet and talented Kim Wilson. I took two of the sentiments from the set to create a background paper in the circle. Hello and Hope Owl's Well. Next I cut and colored my darling little owl and added little pearls to his eyes! 
Here are the beautiful colors!

I am real glad you stopped by, I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Have a good day!
~Tammy~

{Recipe}
Stamps:  Wilson Designs: Everything's Owl -Right
Paper: Stampin'  UP!: CS, Peach: Scrap box, DP: K & Company
Ink: Stampin' UP!: Glorius Green
Other: Buttons: PTI, Pearls: Hero Arts, Ribbon: May Arts, Twine: PTI

11 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

This is just TOO CUTE! LOVE how you used the sentiments to create that background circle and LOVE that FAB owl with the pear eyes! What a HOOT!

Sarah Anderson said...

I love the owl's eyes too, he's such a cute bird . Thanks so much for playing along with us at the play date cafe :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Super sweet! Love that adorable owl image and those wonderfully colored buttons! Awesome design and great use of our color story! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

jen said...

Too cute! Love it in the PDCC colors!! :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute, wonderful CAS design. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Adorable owl and fun card! Glad you joined us at the PDCC.

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great card! I love how you used the color challenge and what an adorable stamp set! TFS!

Brandi said...

Tammy,
What a cute card! I love the little buttons everywhere! Too cute!
Brandi

Amy Kolling said...

Tammy, I LOVE this cute card! Your colors are great and the "background" for the owl is awesome stamped with the sentiments! Great idea!

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is so pretty, Tammy! I love everything about it... the layout, the ribbon, the way you placed the buttons, everything looks great! Such a beautiful card! :)

C said...

Sooo cute...loving those colors and your little scalloped border awning is super.