Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Noel~

Hello!
I just have a quick post today! I was trying to knock out 
a few things on my to-do list and I wanted to 
get a few more Christmas cards done.
Well, I only got one because it seems 
I got pulled to do other things. Oh well.
My local wholesale club had these 
cute buttons on sale, so I snatched 
those right up because I love to 
embellish my cards 
and projects with buttons!
I have had this adorable
Sizzix tree die waiting for 
me to actually use for a couple 
of years now, so I thought the two
would be a perfect match!
I was going for simple and easy to reproduce!!!
I distressed the edges of my pattern paper with
Tim Holtz  Tea Dye. I added  a little Stampin'
UP! Craft White ink to my tree before I
adorned with buttons. 
The sentiment is from MPS stamps. 
I thought I would play along with
Pixie Dust Paperie where their
challenge is to use trees. I am
also playing along with
Stamp and Create - Tis the Season
Just Do It - get those Christmas Cards Done 
Diecuts Dreams Christmas - Anything Goes
Freshly Brewed Challenges - Winter/Christmas Theme
Well, I hope to get more cards made! (fingers crossed)
~Tammy~

11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fun christmas tree, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

Teresa Kline said...

so cute...Happy Thanksgiving!

enjoy *~*

lauren bergold said...

what an adorable and super-fun xmas tree card! & YES! those cute buttons make the PERFECT ornaments! ♥

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Pretty with the buttons. Beautiful holiday creation. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge this week. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is a really cute tree and I agree, buttons are the best, love to use buttons and great idea to use them on the tree, I will have to remember that. Thank you so much for playing along with the Fresh Brewed Challenges.

Trisha said...

Great card! Love the button ornaments on the tree!Thanks for playing at DCD's Christmas Club! xoxo Trisha

Chrissy D said...

Ohhhh CUTE - Love the buttons! Thank you for joining us in the ODBD Shining Light Challenge! We hope you will join us again this week!

Evgenia Petzer said...

how creative it is! Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club!

Lori said...

Your tree is so fun and the buttons are perfect!

Michele Gross said...

Adorable! That tree die is so cute and whimsical! Love the button ornaments-very fun :)

Charlotte said...

Oh so cute!! The tree shape is so happy and I like anything done with buttons!!