Tuesday, February 18, 2014

With Love

Hi Friends, 

Last week I shared a card on the DeNami Design Blog, and today I can share the full card with you here.

I began with a red card base followed by adding some pieced patterned papers from my stash.  I took a length of red and white ribbon and created a loop at the top and laid down the center of the card. I snipped the bottom at the center for a decorative touch. 

I matted a red die-cut circle onto a doily and placed in the center of the card front.  On black cardstock, I stamped the Heart Flower Trio and applied the Chalkboard Technique. A Spellbinders Label die was used to cut the image out. At the upper right of the card front, a sentiment banner was created using the same techinique. The sentiment is from the Love Sentiment Stamp set.

I am so glad you stopped by today! 
~Tammy~

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

Emily Keaton said...

This is just DARLING, Tammy! I love the chalkboard look of your card, and your design is so sweet! I hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day!

Maria said...

So pretty, Tammy! Those tiny heart flowers are so CUTE! And, great mix of papers, design, and chalkboard technique! Take care, hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fabulous! This is such an attention grabber!

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous colors! Love the chalkboard technique:)
Sherrie K

Lisa Petrella said...

Ooooo...I love that chalkboard effect, Tammy! Awesome!! I'm behind in blogland (as usual), but while catching up just now I read about your shoulder injury!! Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about this. Must be so painful. I'm thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery!!! (((gentle hugs)))