Wednesday, February 19, 2014

DeNami Inspired By...

Hi!

The DeNami Design Team is bringing you a new monthly presentation called "Inspired By" where each of the DeNami Design Team members create a card or project inspired by one of our DeNami customers.

This month we are inspired by Stacy from Sweethearts and Sweet Tarts! Please click on the link to see her original post.

I was inspired by the colors, and floral choice of stamps. I also rounded one of my corners. I love the layout of her card! 

Here is what I have created:

I used DeNami Deisgn:
Fleur Di Lis Embossing Folder
Sending You Love sentiment
Thank You Stacy for inspiring me to use purple as it's not something I grab often. Please check out what the rest of the Design Team created today. 



Thanks for popping by~
~Tammy~

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow gorgeous.. loving all the purple..

Audrey Pettit said...

So pretty, Tammy! I don't use purple often either, but it looks fabulous here on your beautiful flowers. Love the embossing, too!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Tammy!
GREAT job!

Stacy said...

Hello Tammy! This card is so beautiful. I love the lavender roses ~ I wish my original pansies were the same color. It is such a soft and elegant color. The embossing is amazing! I hope you have a wonderful day.

VanessaB said...

LOVELY!

Lisa Elton said...

Such an elegant card Tammy. This is one of my fave sentiments and I don't think I noticed that embossing folder in the store, it's pretty!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the embossing!! The colors are so gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Wonderful case, Tammy--this is gorgeous!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card Tammy! The embossing is so awesome and adds such great texture! Beautiful design my friend!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Jessi Fogan said...

This is such a fun idea! And I love that you picked Stacy to feature - she's so lovely. Fab embossing & I love those roses!

Benzi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the purple and green combo. Cute sentiment.

Emily Keaton said...

So beautiful, Tammy! I just love how you used all the purple and green--and that embossing folder if FAB!

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration card, Tammy! That embossing is just gorgeous and I love how you stamped the solid rose accents!

Deb said...

This is simply elegant and gorgeous! I love the embossed background!