Sunday, February 16, 2014

Paper Sweeties February Release Rewind

Hi there!

It's the last day of the Paper Sweeties February Inspiration, and the rest of the Design Team as well as myself are bringing you projects that mix some old with the new! 

This month Paper Sweeties has come out with a matching sweet cut die to go with the Tea For Two stamp set.  I am still in a spring like mood as I continue on with the lighter colors. 

I masked the center of the tea pot from Tea For Two and this allowed me to create my own sentiment using the You Are The Most Wonderful set.  A few little lovely trims and embellishments complete this card.

I hope you will visit the rest of the Design Team to see what they have created today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blog Hop List:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Home Sweet Home
Welcome Spring
Tea For Two Sweet Cuts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you have enjoyed the release this month!
Blessings~
~Tammy~

11 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I just love the pin/button/ribbon embellishment atop the teapot - makes me think of a super fancy 'knob'. Such a sweet feminine card!

Maria said...

Gorgeous trims and papers used on this lovely card, Tammy! Sweet tea pot and fab button with pin!

Kristi said...

Gorgeous, Tammy! Love your colors!

Brenda Kraft said...

Tammy this has got to be one of my favorites. I love tea pots!

Pauline said...

Love that sweet teapot with the lovely sentiment, a gorgeous card.

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so adorable! So warm and homespun feeling. Love that happy teapot and love your mix of trims. Pom poms just make me smile!

jessica said...

This is so pretty Tammy!!
LOVE the colors and the tea pot is beautiful!
Awesome job :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming! The papers and pompom trim make it cozy too!! Don't you just LOVE this teapot die!!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous Tammy! Love that Pom Pom boarder and the soft spring colors you used.

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE how you did the button with the ribbon at the top of the teapot! What a Pretty card, Tammy!

Emily Keaton said...

I love that teapot!! It's so sweet :). And those colors are delightfully cheery!