Saturday, February 15, 2014

Paper Sweeties February Release

Hello~

It's release day at Paper Sweeties, and that means the items we have been giving you peeks at are available for purchase in the Boutique. 

I have a simple little treat package to share today. This would be perfect to welcome a new neighbor or make something for a friend or neighbor "just because". Thinking ahead, think how darling this would be for the holidays! Just changed your embellishments to fit the occasions. 
I used Home Sweet Home today.  I started by stamping this darling house image onto Kraft cardstock and colored in with prisma watercolor pencils and mineral spirits. I then put the tag together to add to the front.

I added some delicious brownies and folded over my glassine bag adding a doily to the top.  I tied a bow next adding the stamped sentiment. Just the prefect little dressing to add to some homemade treats.


Paper Sweeties is launching a FREQUENT SHOPPER REWARDS Program for our loyal customers!  There is a drop down box added to the menu bar of the site that you can click on to pull up the details on the program and download the rewards chart!  Every time you place an order with Paper Sweeties from today forward, you’ll receive reward tokens packaged with your order that you can add to your chart … once it’s filled, you can redeem it for a FREE STAMP SET — whooo hoooo!!!
frequentshopper 231x300 Paper Sweeties February Release Countdown!
Now please hop along with the Paper Sweeties Design Team to see what they have created for you using the new release for February.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for dropping by!
~Tammy~

11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Very cute, Tammy. I hope you are doing well, and I hope to see your playing along in our challenges again soon.
Blessings,
Karen

Stella said...

It really is a lovely house and I love how it looks on a tag. Just as you wrote; also perfect for the holidays. So pretty!
XX

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very adorable tag on a yummy gift!

Michelle said...

Beautiful treat bag, Tammy!

jessica said...

Beautiful job Tammy!! What a great way to dress up a homemade package!
AWESOME job!

Lisa Elton said...

Super duper cute Tammy, sweet idea!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Oh, I just love that adorable tag on your treat wrap. Really like the colors and I think that's the most perfect bow I've ever seen.

I'm a little behind on commenting, so I'll just say here that your other two projects are just lovely!

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the tag!! It's so pretty!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jill Norwood said...

Tammy I love your sweet treat bag! The red gingham and bow are so cute! And I am loving that sweet little house! Just beautiful!!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm sure I've said it before, but you do gifties like no one else! This is so cute :)

Audrey Pettit said...

I just adore sweet treats packaged up like this! SO fabulous!