Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DeNami Product Spotlight - Solid Rose Accents Set

Hi There!

The DeNami design Team is featuring the Solid Rose Accents stamp set today, and I just adore it. It's a set that can be used for several occasions from Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Spring and Summer...the possibilities are just endless. You can add this fabulous stamp set to your shopping cart and receive a 10% savings for one week only. 
This is pretty clean and simple (for me)! I didn't use one ounce of patterned paper {gasp} on this card today! I started by rounding the corners of white cardstock and randomly stamping the Solid Rose Accents images in the upper right corner. 

Using a handy dandy heart punch, I stamped the rose and leaf images onto the heart adding a sentiment from the Love Sentiments stamp set. I added a Lucky Green Boutique Button with a tag containing a sentiment also from the Love Sentiments stamp set. I then punched a heart from textured burgundy cardstock and tucked it under the stamped heart.  All that is left is to add foam mounting squares to the pack of my stamped panel and add to the card base.

Go check out what the other ladies created with this stamp set.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a GREAT day!
~Tammy~

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the heart!!!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

beautiful stamping!!!! awesome

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Simply stunning card! Lovely layout of your stamps! Just beautiful!

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! Love the design and the stamping!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maria said...

What a beauty! Love those roses and hearts!

Stella said...

Oh my Tammy this is breathtaking. Gorgeous roses and I love the simple but also sophisticated look of your card!
XX

p.s. Hope you are not having too much pain; sending a hug!

Deb said...

Beautiful card, Tammy! Even without your patterned paper ;)

Emily Keaton said...

Such a pretty clean design, Tammy! The ink colors you chose for the rose and leaves are just gorgeous, and I love the "punch" that Lucky Green button adds!!

Greta said...

Beautiful stamping, Tammy! Love your card!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Tammy!!!
What a GREAT card and awesome stamping!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Tammy, those rose really POP, love the color!! I thought I was at the wrong place for a minute...no DP, no ribbon, no frill!! And come to think of it no heart border die, haven't seen that in a while ;)

Jessi Fogan said...

Love the little tab/tag, and the gorgeous stamping & inked edges :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, no patterned paper? Brave little Indian! It is a "love"ly love card. Those roses are pretty.