Friday, October 21, 2011

Spooky Stuff and Fascinating Fridays

Woo Hoo! This card Made Top Three at The Kraft Journal!!!

Hi Ya!

Today I have another Halloween card to share with you using some fun embellishments and a stamp from DeNami Designs! This week's challenge at The Kraft Journal is Spooky Stuff!

I started with Kraft card stock and adhered some spooky spiderweb patterned paper from Recollections. Next I adhered a Halloween journal die cut adding gingham ribbon, button and tag featuring a sentiment from DeNami Designs.   I added a fun little Halloween candy embellishment by Martha Stewart.  Last but not leaset I added some crochet trim and a prima flower, a DeNami Designs Boutique Button, and orange twine!  What do you think?
I am also playing along with Paper Sundaes - Halloween or Fall

And Now:
I am happy to introduce to you our next Fascinating 
Friday Feature over on the Paperie Designs Blog. 
Please head over and meet someone who has 
super fantastic style : Kasia Curry of The Nature
of Crafty Things.  Please leave her
some love and let her know you stopped by
to read her feature!

Thanks so much for visiting with me today!
~Tammy~

21 comments:

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card full of super sweet. Love the colors too.

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a great card Tammy! I love that wrapped candy.

Jen W. said...

Fun! Love that candy embellishment!

Emily Keaton said...

Tammy, this is so cute! I love all of the great little {spooky} details you added to this awesome Halloween card. :)

Annette Allen said...

LOVE this card....it is so cute..

Colleen Dietrich said...

Poison candy -- love it!! Gave me such a laugh. What a great focal point, and I love all your other little details (crochet trim, gingham ribbon, great label, etc.).

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute! Love those MS embellies. I started to buy those myself when I was at Joann's the other day!

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Tammy, love that sweetie poison candy wrapper, and the label is fab!

Amanda R said...

Very cute! I love how the poison is a piece of candy, very creative!

Amanda R said...

I forgot to say thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I think it's gorgeous!! Love, love this fabulous design. Great papers, great colors, and adore that Martha candy on here. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

Katie said...

What an awesome card!!! So cute...

Unknown said...

Love your tombstone! Great card! Love all the different elements you used, especially the candy piece in the center! ;o)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

That candy embellie is perfect! Fun stuff :>)

Lynn said...

great combo of elements, especially like that candy!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! This is super amazing--LOVE that candy embellie! I totally know why this was featured---AMAZING:) LOVE!

kasia c. said...

How fun is this card? i love the little candy embellie, and the crochet trim. :)

p.s. thanks so much again for choosing me to be feaatured!

Linda Breedlove said...

Congratulations on being one of the Top Three at The Kraft Journal!

Lisa Petrella said...

Finally catching up on blog visits since my laptop conked out officially about a week ago. Using my husband's old one as a loner until the new one arrives. You have been creating some AWESOME crafty goodness, girl!!! LOVE this Halloween card! The papers, layers, gingham ribbon, candy embellie----all of it makes such a spooktacular combination!!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

CONGRATS on making TOP THREE too for this card!! WOOHOOO!!!