Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Card - No stamps!

Hello There!

How has your week been going?

The Kraft Journal's current challenge is Anything Goes, so I used this opportunity to create another Halloween card since I got a late start working on my Halloween cards this year. I still have a few people I need to send too, and I wanted a chance to play with more of the Halloween goodies before I have to put them away.  When I finished creating, I noticed that I didn't stamp anywhere on this card! Gasp, but I am still pleased with how it turned out despite that!  What do you think?
I started with a Kraft card base, and layered some Halloween patterned papers from Recollections. I added a die cut doily from My Favorite Things next creating a ribbon banner from paper in my stash then adding my focal point. Last I embellished with some buttons and twine.

I am happy you stopped by today! I appreciate you spending a little part of your day with me.
~Tammy~

10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love it!

Annette Allen said...

I LOVE this card... love the added buttons...love the paper used...love it all... can you tell i love it...lol :)

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, that is so sweet, Tammy! Halloween-y, but not scary at all. Very clever!

jen said...

oooh! I love it!!! fabulous combo of pretty things!!! :D

Tracy said...

It's wonderful! Fun die cuts, a great design, and those awesome Halloween papers. Thanks so much for playing along this week at The Kraft Journal!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love it! Great Halloween card!

Glenda J said...

This is really fun! Love the papers, the label and the buttons!

Jan Hennings said...

love this!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is TOTALLY FABULOUS, Tammy!!!! I absolutely LOVE your layout!!! All of those yummy layers and the buttons and that gorgeous doily (might have to buy that one---soooo stunning!!) Fantastic work!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love this non-stamped card! The 'elixir' piece really grabbed me, as well as the doily die cut. Gorgeous.