Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DeNami Designs Product Spotlight Wheat Stalks


Today's post is all about the DeNami Designs Wheat Stalks!  
It's on sale this week for 10% off! Yay!
I created a Gable Box and used the
 Wheat Stalks to create a patterned paper 
background for this cute little packaging!
I also used the Small
Scalloped Circle on my focal image which is
stamped in Versafine Vintage Sepia ink.  I used
a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers for the
Gable Box. :-)

I created a tag which can be personalized
on the back for the recipient.  This makes
the perfect packaging for a hostess
gift or a neighbor! 
 A Sand Boutique Button was added to my Chocolate
Brown Grosgrain ribbon for a finishing touch!
Head on over to the DeNami Design Blog to
Stalk ;) winking more ideas and inspiration from the 
rest of the DeNami Designers!



Thanks for stopping by, and have a 
GREAT day!
~Tammy~

13 comments:

Brandi said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the leaf stick pin! Great job!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so cute!

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful project Tammy! The bit of lace trim looks wonderful along with the pretty wheat rosette and tag!

Annette Allen said...

Tammy this is so beautiful... I love it...

Unknown said...

What a fun little box you've created. The small scalloped circle fits perfectly around the wheat stalk. Love all the little details you added to make this project FAB.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh my... what a gorgeous package!! LOVE IT!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oooooo! The box is super cool! The rosette is gorgeous...love it!! You are rocking the DeNami stamps, Tammy!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Awesome job on that box, Tammy! That wheat stalk is really cute, and I like how you colored it in multi-tones. Pretty bit of lace on there, and that medallion is a 'wow'.

Karen B. said...

Beautiful stamping Tammy! Wow! And a great box too!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great box, I've got to decorate a bunch for a wedding and this is a great inspiration.

Janna Werner said...

so adorable, Tammy

Lisa Petrella said...

Tammy, this gift box is absolutely STUNNING!!!! I LOVE the way you stamped the wheat stalks in browns and golds! And all of the details/embellies are just PERFECT!!!

kasia c. said...

Wow! Tammy that box is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the fabulous elements. :)