Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DeNami Designs Product Spotlight Cornucopia

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Well, this is my last feature as DeNami Guest Designer, (Sniff Sniff) but I have truly enjoyed it so much!

Today DeNami is showcasing the new Cornucopia stamp.

When I think of Thanksgiving, what first comes to mind is what I am thankful for and next on the list goes right to my tummy and that is Thanksgiving Dinner!!!! So, I felt inspired to make place cards for that wonderful yummy Thanksgiving occasion.

I stamped my Cornucopia in my Essential Glue Pad and saturated with some bronze glitter goodness next alternating scalloped and circle die cuts from Spellbinders. If you have several over for dinner it is the perfect project because these are easy to crank out!
The Cornucopia is on sale this week for 10% off at DeNami Designs.  Be sure to stop by the DeNami Designs Blog to check out what the Design Team has in store to inspire you!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
~Tammy~

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

Great placecards, I think they would make fantastic napkin rings too, but I'm never that fancy!

Dana said...

Love this idea Tammy! I think I might just CASE it and try it for our table! I don't want you to leave..*pout* I have loved seeing your Denami creations.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute idea!

Annette Allen said...

so so cute... LOVE IT

Emily Keaton said...

These place cards are so sweet, Tammy! I can't believe that this is your last GD post--I've really enjoyed seeing your creations this month. :)

Michele Gross said...

Sniff Sniff! We loved having you Tammy! You have such a wonderful style and you're just plain fun to have around :) Fabulous project, your Thanksgiving table will look awesome!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

These are great!! And I agree with Karen... would make cute napkin rings!

Lisa Petrella said...

GORGEOUS place cards, Tammy!!! LOVE the glittery cornucopias and the way you layered the fall-colored scallops and circles!!!! Thanks for being such an AMAZING Guest Designer this month!!!! It was SO MUCH FUN having you as part of the team, and you did an OUTSTANDING job!!!