Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Shabby Autumn

Hey there!

I have another Autumn inspired card for you today with 
inspiration from The Shabby Tea Room.
(Sorry for the photos, it's not been very good weather lately)
I started with textured close to cocoa card stock I had in my stash.   
I then distressed a doily in several different inks to give it an aged look. 
I created a card panel using the Filigree Center Piece stamped
in Spiced Marmalade. Next a punched border was added to the bottom.
A felt ribbon was  adhered with twine button embellishments.
For my focal image, I stamped DeNami Designs Small Pumpkin
on Kraft card stock and colored with Copics and paper pieced
the leaves adding a glittered frame.  
I used the Small Scallop Circle to dress up my Thinking of you sentiment 
from Thoughtful Greetings Petit Fours set.  To complete the look, 
I added a flower embellishment and twine which has been distressed with inks.

Photo from The Shabby Tea Room
Thank you so much for taking
the time out of your busy
schedule to visit.
~Tammy~

9 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty! Great shabby card! I can't do shabby!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

I ooooo'd out loud when I saw your card. The layers, the glitter, the flowers, the colors are all so pretty! Awesome card, girl!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is one of my favorites... Love it

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love that glittered frame, distressed doily and paper pieced pumpkin!

Sheri said...

Great layers! Thanks for sharing with us at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM ;-)

Cindy said...

I like that glittered frame layered over the aged doily. Great card. Thanks for linking it up in the Tea Room this week.

kasia c. said...

That glittery frame is gorgeous and I love the threaded & linked buttons. :)

Pauline said...

This is beautiful, love the glittery frame, the doily and those fantastic buttons all in a row!

Diane Jaquay said...

Tammy, how gorgeous!!! Love the glittered frame, and the buttons on the felt ribbon look WONDERFUL!!