Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Best Witches

Hey there!
I have a Halloween card to share with you!
I haven't been able to get much use out
of my Halloween crafting goodies this year. 
Life is just busy busy, but I thought I would share 
a few goodies I put together for this project today!
I used the The Play Date Cafe for my color inspiration.
I used paper from my scrap box to add to my card base. 
I reversed embossed as well as used the letterpress 
technique using my spiderweb embossing folder.
I added some black seam binding from my stash and
tied a fussy bow adding some paper flowers
to the center.
On a Halloween diecut I stamped my
focal image as well as the 
sentiment  from Crafty Secrets
Costume Cuties.
I finished the card off by adding some glittered 
sticker embellishments from Making Memories
as well as some rhinestones and a
Halloween Wooden clothes pin.
I am also playing along with:
Thanks for stopping by!
~Tammy~

12 comments:

Karen said...

love your bow and flower and the little clothes pin is a perfect embellishment

Mynn xx said...

OH...HOW...FABULOUS! What a wonderfully witchy card! Thanks for sharing with us!

Jinny Newlin said...

So many beautiful, little elements to create one stunning creation, Tammy! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Emily Keaton said...

This is really fun, Tammy! Great layout, love the seam binding. And that little clothespin is adorable!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute!! Love the image, ribbon and the clothespin.... cute cute!

Jocelyn Olson said...

I love the stamping over the die cut! I need to remember that. :) The colors are amazing! This is an awesome Halloween card, Tammy!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hi Tammy! :) I'm happy to see you've played with us this week. Your scrap pile MUST be going down, 'cause you've been on a roll lately using only scraps! I love that little 'Boo' clothespin, the stars, and that neat witchy-poo. Thanks for coming to the Cafe!

Stacy said...

Tammy this card is fabulous. I am digging the clothes pin and that flower. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Bonnie Garby said...

Great Halloween card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Lisa Petrella said...

BOO-tiful, dahling....HA! That letterpressed web is FANTASTIC, girl!!! AND I LOVE the focal panel image, the seam binding, and the clothespin too!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this! Too fun! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! That paper is PERFECT! LOVE the boo on the clothespin and I LOVE your ribbon and flower embellie!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC!!