Saturday, October 1, 2011

Boo! Happy World Card Making Day!

**Wahoo! This card was chosen by Hand Stamped Sentiments as an Artist Pick**

Happy World Card Making Day to each of you!

I wish I was able to spend today making cards and getting inky, but it's Saturday and that means more house projects, but I couldn't let the day pass without posting something right?

Yay, for making one more Halloween Card!

I started with a Kraft card base and added patterned papers some old and 
some new distressing the edges! :-) Next I wrapped some seam 
binding and made a fluffy bow adding a Boo sentiment tag created using
 DeNami Designs Halloween Stamp set finishing off with
a black button and black twine.
I die cut a circle from cream card stock and created a background 
using the spiderweb from the DeNami Designs Halloween Stamp set.
My focal image is a glittery embellishment from Making Memories. 
A couple of great challenges to get my Halloween mojo
working: The Kraft Journal: Witches, Ghost or Goblins
and Hand Stamped Sentiments: Halloween project.
Some very happy news....
I am delighted to be DeNami Designs Guest
Designer for the month of October! Yay!
I was so honored to be asked to
 join along this month.
(Insert Happy Dance J)
Well, that's it for me!
Happy World Card Making Day and 
Thanks for your visit!

28 comments:

Karen B. said...

Congratulations again, its no wonder you are a guest if this card is any indication. Fabulous!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congratulations!!!
This card is wonderful - great combo of PP and that bow is yummy too :>)

Brandi said...

This card is so cute!

Annette Allen said...

Congratultions...that is so exciting...your card is awesome..

Tracy said...

What a great card! Love those papers, the fun glittery witch, and that great tag/bow embellie. Great composition too. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal!

Anne Tussing said...

Your card is AWESOME!!! Love the glittery goodness:)

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love it!

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Great work!

kasia c. said...

Tammy, this card is INCREDIBLE!! I love it. The oatterned papers, the textures, the gorgeous ribbon and that adorable little tag.

Lorraine said...

Ooh, I love this! The kraft, orange & black, papers, distressing, glittery stickers!

Tenia Nelson said...

Girl.....so so love this card and I am sooooooo excited for you dearie!!! Congrats on the DeNami GD gig!!!! Yay!!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Hi Tammy.....Wow! I am soo happy for you and DeNami! I was so glad when I saw this post and you mentioned your DT gig.....You do wonderful things with DeNami. We need to catch up!! Hope you are unpacked now and there are no more surprise packages you are unwrapping! hehe

Sue Lelli said...

Tammy, this card is delightfully spooky! LOVE the glittery witch and the chandeliers with the pumpkin heads! FAB use of DeNami products! YOU are going to be a GREAT guest designer! CONGRATS, Tammy!!!!

Kate said...

This is great, Tammy! I love those papers!! What a super image, too!
Congratulations on your guest designer spot!!

inkedx2 said...

Love that glittery witch! She really adds the special touch to the card. Your card is too cute. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Robbie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Halloween card. I love the glittery witch and the bow is perfect with the boo tag. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

jen said...

Congratulations!!! I simply ADORE this creation! every single detail is fab!! :D

Jules said...

Hi Tammy

A fantastic card!!!

I love that background paper very much and your fluffy bow (that is such a gorgeous colour!!).

Love Jules xx

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

That glittery witch is the aboslute perfect touch! Great layout too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

Diane Jaquay said...

EEEK, love this!!!

Alice said...

fabulous halloween card! love it!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love this card!! I love Halloween!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Wow, this is fabulous, and congrats on the FWF winner status :)

Krista said...

This is such a fun and yummy card. So many textures and I love the glitter witch and bat. Congrats on your accomplishments and thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats times 3! One - being a Guest Designer at DeNami. Two - winning kudos for this awesome card. Three - the awesome card! ONe of my faves of yours EVER! Wherever did you get that chandelier paper??? I love it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such an awesome card, Tammy! I jut love all of the fun details you added. Congrats on your GD spot and big congrats on the Artist Pick at HSS. We are so happy you played along! :)

Shannon said...

I love this card! Love the DSP with the candleabras and the glittery witch. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Lisa Petrella said...

SPOOKTACULAR card, Tammy!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the patterned papers, the silhouetted images, the webs in the background, the wrinkly ribbon, the sweet little tag!!! Fantastic work!