Monday, October 17, 2011

Boo-tiful Color Challenge

Hi there!

I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week! I am trying to play catch up and get some Halloween cards created. I made a quick one using the The City Crafter Challenge blog as my inspiration!

The challenge was titled Boo-tiful Color Challenge and to use primarily cream and black on your card.

I used several different goodies on my card basically grabbing what was close on hand and this is how it turned out!  All stamps used on this project are from DeNami Designs!  Love their stamps! :-)  I started off by adhering patterned paper from Michael's to my card base.  I created a repeat background using the spiderweb from DeNami Designs Halloween stamp set on cream card stock that I trimmed and rounded the corners adding black lace.  I punched a tag and adhered  my circular focal image adding a cream flower and button to the top. Next I added my BOO sentiment from glittered sticker embellishments by Making Memories.  For a finishing touch I added some cream crochet trim!
Below is a cool picture from the City Crafter Challenge!~

 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
~Tammy~

18 comments:

Paulina said...

This is such a GREAT card, Tammy! All the little details really make this card spectacular. Love the lace additions- works so well on Halloween cards!

Annette Allen said...

Awesome...fun...Halloween card... I love that glitter paper and that little pumpkin is so adorable..

Karen B. said...

Really great card, I love the details you put into each one.

Emily Keaton said...

This is spectacular, Tammy! I love all the special details, and look at all that glitter. What a fun DeNami card for Halloween. :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

This card is gorgeous (is that weird to say for a spooky Halloween card?). I love the black and cream and you once again rocked the DeNami stamps! Love it, Tammy!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love it!! Love the cream and black!!

Lisa Petrella said...

FABULOUS Halloween creation, Tammy!!! LOVE the trimmings/lace and your stamp choices!!!

Ros said...

Fantastic Halloween card!! love it! ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Unknown said...

What a great Halloween card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful and BOO-tiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I adore that background paper you used, Tammy! It is elegantly spooky. THe black crochet trim is equally terrific - definitely fits the theme!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is a fabulous Halloween card, Tammy! I love the neutral colours and textures.

Curt in Indy said...

Super job on this challenge! I love that background paper you used, and the design of your card is wonderful! Love the added lace to this card. Gives it a real vintage feel. Nice work! Best, Curt

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome...I adore the lace trim..swooooon..hope you have a great day!

enjoy *~*

Jen W. said...

This card rocks! That glittery background paper is awesome and there are so many fun details on the card!

Unknown said...

Love your black & white card! So fun with a little spook along the way! Great card! ;o)

babar said...

Black and white color combination give awesome look to card.
loyalty card printing
PVC cards

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

OOOoooo, the b&w looks so good for Halloween! Plus the draped lace - what a great way to use it!!!