Saturday, October 3, 2015

Trendy Twine - Skinny Candy Bags for Halloween

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!!!

We will be showcasing the  Skinny Candy Bags this month!   


I started out by filling up the Skinny Candy Bags with orange and black gems.  After I stamped and die-cut my tags, (My Creative Time) I attached them using Halloween Orange Licorice Trendy Twine

I used a candy tube holder that I had in my cutting files to hold the treats. I added a Jack-O-Lantern face to the front. I think I will be dropping this little cutie to the ladies in the front office of my son's school.

Well I hope you have enjoyed the first of many projects with our featured packaging product this month and will pick up some of these Skinny Candy Bags  to make some of your own.

100 Skinny Candy Bags - 1x8 Clear Bags
They come in 2 different options 100 count  and 25 count.  

I also used Orange Licorice Trendy Twine on my project! Perfect for all of your Halloween projects this year.


Halloween Orange Licorice Trendy Twine - Halloween Bakers Twine
Well that is all I have to share today. If you do make some of these fun Candy Sticks, please share your projects with us, either on the Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE or our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a FaNtAsTiC day!!

14 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute!!!Great idea!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessica said...

Super CUTE Halloween treat Tammy!!! LOVE those skinny candy bags and your tags are awesome!! LOVING your project my friend!

Migdalia said...

Cute, Fun and Yummy!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beth F. said...

I totally love the way you created that pumpkin holder for those candy bags! Awesome job!

Maria said...

Super CUTE, Tammy!!! You always make the greatest treat packages! Love the pumpkin and the yummy treats!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute Tammy, the ladies will love them!

Sukie said...

Super fun treats, love how everything coordinates perfectly! Also, the CAS design is awesome for reproducing for Halloween treats!

Nana said...

What cue treats. Love the tags.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Shelly said...

Tammy this is SO CUTE! I just LOVE the holder and the tags are so CUTE!!! What AWESOME little treats!
Shelly

Audrey Pettit said...

I love your treat packaging! How sweet!

Helen said...

This is so fun! I love the holder :)

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the adorable pumpkin!! So adorable!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Tammy, these are so cute. Such a fun treat and I love your treat holder. It's perfect.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine