Monday, October 5, 2015

TKJ#244 Halloween

Good Monday to you!

This week at The Kraft Journal we have a Halloween or Harvest Festival Challenge for you to join in. I went with Halloween this week. I always enjoy creating Halloween cards and projects to share.
I started with a card base of Buff Ivory Cardstock onto which I added Halloween themed patterned papers rounding the top right corner. I die-cut some stars from Blackboard Stock Paper adding a vintage image from the Seasonal Salvage Stickers. This is also where the "Spooky" sentiment image came from as well. Where the papers met, I took a length of Orange Baker's twine and added along the card front.
Next I created a fussy bow from Hand Stained Bias Tape which I spritzed with some Glimmer Mist to achieve the color needed for this card. I embellished it with a prima black flower adding a brad from my stash to the center.  Lastly, I added a length of ivory crochet trim to the bottom of the card for a finishing touch. 

Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Halloween - Harvest Festival creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.

 
Have a wonderful day!
~Tammy~

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nana said...

Oh Tammy what a beautiful card. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Audrey Pettit said...

So fun! I love that vintage image and love how you layered it with those stars! Fabulous papers, too, and your bow is gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of prettiness, love the vintage image!

MaryH said...

It's a gorgeous Halloween card. Love all the seasonal colors, the pretty papers, and the delicious dyed bow. Also like the additional touch of the vintage lace...added a lot of classy elegance to this wonderful holiday card. TFS

Greta said...

Beautiful combination of elements, Tammy! Didn't get my post done in time, but I do have a card ready to mail now. Have a good week!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the vintage image and the layers!! It looks fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts