Monday, October 26, 2015

TKJ - Happy Thanksgiving

Good Day!

We have a Thanksgiving challenge at The Kraft Journal this week. It's a good challenge to jump start those greeting cards and projects for the occasion.

I began my card using Buff Ivory Cardstock onto which I layered a stamped woodgrain panel made from Brown Kraft Cardstock. I added a panel of patterned paper to center adding a scallop border to the top and bottom of that decorative paper. I die-cut a circle tag from Brown Kraft Cardstock and stamped the Cornucopia image and Happy Thanksgiving greeting  (both DeNami Design) to the center coloring in with copic markers. A button laced with Earthy Hemp Cord anchored a brown grosgrain ribbon to the top of the tag.
Lastly, I added a sunflower and fall leaves to the bottom part of the tag to complete this Thanksgiving Greeting.

Please be sure to head over to the The Kraft Journal to check out the projects by the other talented ladies.  We hope to see your Thanksgiving creations in the gallery this week for your chance to be featured on our "Feature me Friday" post as well as be entered to win a $15.00 gift voucher from The Kraft Outlet store.
 
Have a great week!
~Tammy~

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the cornucopia and the wood grain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Tammy! Love that cornucopia! Looks awesome stamped onto the kraft tag, and I adore the woodgrain print mixed in. Perfect paper and flower for fall, too!

Maria said...

Beautiful cornucopia image and wood gran background! And, love all the pretty sunflowers!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful my friend!! I love the wood background!! The cornucopia is so cute!! Love that sunflower, too!! Gorgeous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

Love the country charm this has Tammy, cute card!

Greta said...

Sweet card, Tammy! Love the scallops & sweet DeNami image!