Sunday, October 18, 2015

Trendy Twine - Have a Wicked Halloween

Hello Friends!

Hope you are having a wonderful day this fall morning! I am over on the Trendy Twine blog sharing a project with one of the featured twines this month.

Let me get started...I have created a cute little treat set.
I made a scalloped circle card and layered by nesting some circles inside using the coordinating spiderweb Halloween paper as seen on the Mini Coffee Cup.  I trimmed the top circle layer with Halloween Orange Licorice Trendy Twine.  I die-cut a witch hat and legs and added to the front...stamping a cute sentiment to complete the card. 
For the darling Mini Coffee Cup, I started with some fun spiderweb Halloween paper, circle dies and a cute Halloween Candy Embellishment which I layered and added to the front of the cup.   I took Halloween Orange Licorice and wrapped it around the top of the lid three times and tied in a triple bow. 

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Orange Licorice Trendy Twine
 Other Products Used
Wicked Fun Dies - My Creative Time
Bunch of Fun Circle Dies - My Creative Time
Trick or Treat sentiment - DeNami Design
Paper - DCWV
Candy Embellishment - Martha Stewart

I hope you enjoyed this set today and will stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up some goodies for your Halloween projects.

I am sharing at Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes and D.L. Art - Halloween, PDE - Halloween.

Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday!

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are soooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

What a fun treat set!! I love the witch shoes and the sentiment!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Super adorable set Tammy! I love the papers and fun way you dressed the cup up! the twine is such a fun addition! So cute!
Sherrie K

Beth F. said...

Awesome, AWESOME Halloween treats! I love seeing those mini coffee cups.

Sukie said...

Super cute project! Love the adorable coffee cup and that fun straw! The coordinating card is too cute! Very fun and festive project!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Tammy! Just the right amount of Halloween spookiness!

Audrey Pettit said...

I always love your treat sets! SO sweet and pretty!

jessica said...

Your project is AWESOME Tammy!!! LOVE how you decorated that cup and your matching card....FAB!!!!

Kimberly J. said...

What a super fun set Tammy!! Great set!

DIANA L. said...

I love the project Tammy.!! so cute and not too spooky!! Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
October LINKY challenge. Have a blessed day, DIANA L.
DL.ART Design team

katieo said...

Super fun way to dress up a cup. I love the witches legs and shoes. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Halloween Challenge.
KatieO
DL.ART-DTmember

Nana said...

Awesome treats. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party

Have a creative day.
Nana DT Member
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Janis Lewis said...

It amazing how that plain cup turned into something so cute when you got your hands on it. I love it!
Thanks for playing in our Halloween Colors challenge!
:) Janis, owner @ PDE Linky Party

Shelly said...

I just love the way you decorated the mini cup and I just love the pretty orange and black.

Cindy said...

Love these. So much fun! Thanks for sharing with us at SBC.

Helen said...

What a fun set!