Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Baseball Player Birthday

Hi!

Some of you who follow me know that I have a ball player in the house.  So that means I have a lot of baseball cards to make on various occasions either as Thank-You's or Birthday cards.

I took advantage of using some scrapss and much loved stamps and dies to put this together along with the help of The Papers Players sketch.
That background paper has a velvet texture. The Helmet, bat, and ball are from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is one found at Jaded Blossoms. I stuck to my son's team colors which are Navy and Columbia Blue. When it comes to boys, I don't usually get too fancy. They are not interested in the card so much. I think only my guy is because he has grown up with this.  :)

Here is the sketch! 
I am also joining the fun over at Pink and Main - Birthday Theme.
 

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out this baseball birthday card for the Short Stack's friend. 

Have a great day!
~Tammy~

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING that baseball theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Awesome baseball card, Tammy!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is adorable, Tammy! I am loving that striped background, and the cluster of baseball images is truly perfect. Such a great matching sentiment, too!

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable my friend!! Perfect for a baseball fan of any age!! Love the background paper and the fun sentiment!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Claire Broadwater said...

Tammy, this is perfect for World Series week! Although the Cubbies didn't make it! LOL! I love the stripes and the collage of baseball gear. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

LeAnne said...

Oh. My. Gosh!!! This is so awesome! I am thrilled that you chose this cool masculine theme for your card! I love fall leaves & colors, but no pun intended, this one knocks it out of the park! Happy that you played with my sketch this week!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the baseball theme and that velvet BG! Perfect card for all of your baseball needs!

Lisa Elton said...

The striped background is terrific! This is a FUN baseball card!

Nance Leedy said...

GREAT take on the sketch! Love that background paper and the clean elements you've used. Your little slugger will (secretly) love it! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & fun!! Saw it over at Pink & Main Challenge.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great card for a sportsman - love the colours! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Challenge Team said...

Great masculine birthday card! -Michelle