Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wilson Designs: May 2012 Release Day 3

Hi!

(Second post of the day to see my IBSIC#10 card Be Happy click here)

Welcome back to day 3 of the Wilson Designs May Release.  Are we having fun yet?
When I first saw the set, this "popped" in my head right away. These would be so cute to hand out to those friends you gave the movie night invite to. Click here to see that invite if you missed it Tuesday. The colors coordinate nicely with the invitation.  Cracker Jack's are an American Classic and fits perfectly with this set!!!

Well, we are one more day closer to the release! Are you getting excited?

Today you will want to visit the other Design Team Dolls to be fully inspired by what they are showcasing and leaving some love increases those chances to win this very spectacular set.
Thanks for spending some time with me! I hope you have a Terrific Thursday!
~Tammy~


20 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh I just ate Cracker Jacks last night! This is really CUTE, Tammy!

Jessi Fogan said...

Such a clever idea, Tammy! I love it :)

Debbie said...

Wow! These are just too cute! Love your creations!

Martha Herrera said...

I love this idea, Tammy!
Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Martha H.

sharon g said...

SO CUTE!! Did you purchase the boxes, or make them? Just adorable.

Creations by Shirl said...

I haven't eaten those Cracker Jacks for quite sometime... I remember when I was wee small I used to hurry up and find the surprise in the box..(hehe)...
Awesome take on the box!

VanessaB said...

so perfect!!! looooove it! :)

Natasha G.P. said...

What a great idea for a school carnival, or goody bags, or a gift. These are so cute and practical!

Miriam Prantner said...

These boxes are so fun!

Lalo said...

These are so awesome and perfect for a movie night. They look great with the invites you made earlier. Now it looks like it's PARTY TIME!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute idea!!!! They do coordinate so well together:) Great colors too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

Wow, haven't thought about Cracker Jacks in days...but now I have a craving!! Super fun way to use those stamps!

Emily H said...

Ooh! Can I come over?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and loving the tickets!!

SHartl said...

Loving all the popcorn projects! This is one cute stamp set!

Unknown said...

Cute movie boxes! ;o)

Amber Sheaves said...

Love these! I've been looking for a good popcorn box svg for a while. Can I ask what you used to make these?

Anonymous said...

Super Cute Tammy :) xoxo

Cassi said...

love your project, so cute!

Katherine said...

Fun! This would make a great gift!