Friday, May 18, 2012

May Every Sunrise Hold More Promise

Hello Lovelies!

**I am thrilled to share that this card was chosen as Papercraft Stars Runner Up and given the Quasar Award as well as The City Crafter's Spotlight Artist**

I have a quick share for you today inspired by a few challenges that gave me the opportunity to play with some new goodies from Inspired By Stamping and Authentique.  Gray and yellow is a popular combination right now from papercrafting to Home decor, so I thought I would join in. :-)))
I started out with a Whisper White Card base and pieced together my pattern papers from Authentique.   Some crochet trim was added and a doily was hand-dyed and stamped with an image from  Inspired By Stamping - Paris  The doily was then embellished with a variety of buttons around the image which was inspired by Cheryl. :-)

A spellbinders Label 3 was die-cut and stamped with the complimentary Fancy Labels 3 adding an encouraging sentiment from Amazing Inspirations.   Three roses were added to the upper right corner for a finishing decorative touch!

I found inspiration from The City Crafter Challenge - Sketch
Papercraft Star - Gingham or Checks 
Moxie Fab - Gingham and Moxie Fab - Doilies and Lace
I hope you have a Fantastic Friday!
~Tammy~

{Recipe}
Stamps: Inspired By Stamping: Amazing Inspirations, Fancy Labels 3, Paris
Paper: CS: Stampin' UP!, PP: Authentique
Ink: Versafine, Stampin' UP! Crushed Curry
Other: Doily: Michael's, Buttons: Hobby Lobby, Crochet Trim: Hobby Lobby, Flowers: Michael's and Inspired By Stamping, 

26 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the sentiment...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww!! This card has it all!! The Eiffel Tower, doily, flowers, buttons, awesome sentiment!! I love love love love love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!

Mary J said...

Oh, I love this Tammy! Love grey and yellow together - must give it a try!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the clock/Eiffel tower combo. Gorgeous! And grey & yellow is definitely super popular right now :) Did you see the Scrapbooker's Paradise post this morning? Woohoo! I can't wait for you to play with us :)

sandi said...

This is so pretty! I absolutely love the colors and mix! Fab!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh Tammy, this is so beautiful. From the colour combination to the verse. Lovely design, papers and embellishments. Gorgeous my friend.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Annette Allen said...

this is gorgeous...love the bright yellow...this card make me smile...love it

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A lovely colour combo Tammy and your card is so pretty. Lovely sentiment have a nice weekend hugs Susan x

Audrey Pettit said...

This is gorgeous, Tammy! I so love yellow and gray together, so this is right up my alley. And what a fabulous take on that sketch. Love the sentiment label and love what you did with the doily!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Brilliant combination of yellow and blue Tammy! Happy Friday!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love this color combo!! great job

Kelly said...

Beautiful! So cheerful...and elegant, too :)

Ros said...

How very beautiful this is ... I adore the doily, the colours everything ... thank you so much for playing along at CCCB

Karen B. said...

Beautiful use of color, Tammy!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a pretty card with wonderful colors, great take on Linda's sketch too, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Tammy, love your checks and buttons! Thanks for joining us this week with a fun card for the Papercraft Star "Checks or Gingham" challenge.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! LOVE the colors, buttons and flowers! Super duper cute! Hugs, J

Unknown said...

i am a sucker for gingham. this card is so pretty. i love how you layer the elements and textures...something i'm not very good at ;)

Sleepy Stamper said...

Love this color combination! The sentiment looks wonderful in the Spellbinders die. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

Anitra

Čepaitė said...

This is stunning! I would call it 'Picue-nique a la Tour Eiffel' :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Another beauty, girl! LOVE this color palette and your button frame! Thanks again for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

Unknown said...

Your card looks great. I just love what you did with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB.

VanessaB said...

so gorgeous. great sketch and you rocked it. looooooooove the colors!

cnelson said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the colors and image! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on your win at Papercraft Star for this card, Tammy! I didn't even have a chance to comment on this one yet...love it, though!

(I was Honorable Mention at PCS, so I'm right behind you!)

Tan's Hobbies said...

Oh dear, congratulations on winning the challenge!!! I am loving your creation. I adore your talent. And this card is soooooo lovely. Love those buttons and the sentiment is great!!! Those flowers are beautiful and the Checks background card is stunning!!