Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wee Memories Punch it Challenge #9

Through the very talented Kim Wilson I have learned about another challenge and yet another fun blog called Wee Memories! This challenge was to break out our punches and incorporate those into our cards! Well, I just love punches and my hubby can testify to that as it becomes a storage issue for me because I just love them and I have many! So needless to say I could not pass up an opportunity to play with my punches! {Wink}
I used a total of 8 on this fun little number.
1) Giga Scallop Circle
2) Mega Circle
3) Key Tag punch for the popsicle with the scallop circle used for the "bite"
4) Word Window punch for the stick
5) Scallop circle punch
6) 1 3/8 circle punch
7) Tag corner punch
8) Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!
~Tammy~

No comments: