Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tangled Up In Creativty Challenge


Tangled Up in Creativity Red, White and Blue Challenge


To be honest, I am not sure how I found it, but I came across a color challenge on this blog I could not pass up! RED, WHITE, and BLUE! Since I have made my 4th of July cards already and they are stuffed in their envelopes ready for mailing I thought I would make a Red, White, and Blue birthday card for someone special.


This challenge will run from June 22- June 28.  A poll will be posted on June 29th and you will have until July 1st to vote for your favorite card.  The winner will be announced on July 2nd!



{Recipe}
Stamps: The Angel Company: Trendy Greetings
Paper: Stampin' Up! Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow, DP: Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink: Brilliant Blue
Other: Cricut, Life's a Beach, SU Dimensionals , 1 3/4 circle punch

5 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

How fun and cute!

Regina Mangum said...

Very fun! Love your colors. Thanks for your sweet comment on my card! Have a wonderful day!

Kim Wilson said...

Sooo cute girl! I love it, its so summery :)

jonim52 said...

Love the sailboat! Cute card.

Joan Ervin said...

What a fun and fabulous birthday card...the little boat is adorable and I love the "waves" in the background!!! Thanks for visiting my blog...sounds like we have a couple of things in common...nursing and the US Army!! My dH is retired...hang in there because the retirement part is the best..LOl!!!