Saturday, November 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties November Inspiration Challenge #25

Hello Friends!

Can you believe we are rolling towards the end of the year?  I blinked and 2014 just flashed by. Wow! Since it's the start of a new month, it means it's time for a new inspiration challenge at Paper Sweeties.  This month the theme is Holiday Joy!
I started this card by adding a piece of argyle print patterned paper down the center of a piece of red graph patterned paper onto which I added to my white card base.
The wreath from the Paper Sweeties set Noel was stamped in Tide Pool ink to the center of a circle tag die-cut.  I stamped the bow onto textured red patterned paper and fussy cut and added to the bottom of the wreath.  A sentiment from Paper Sweeties Make The Season Bright stamp collection was added to the center in Pure Poppy ink. 

Finishing touches include a fussy bow, button, twine and pearl stick pins.


We hope you have a chance to get crafty and play along this month. If you don't have any Paper Sweeties stamps, just check out the free digital images that are available for download!!

Please be sure to stop by my teammates to see what they have to inspire your creative juices!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


**Funny note, when I was working on this card, we lost power in our area, and I was determined to finish the card while my hot glue was still warm. Needless to say, it's not as easy to see what you are doing in the dark. For the love of Paper! **


I am also sharing at The Pink Elephant - Anything goes, 3 Girl Jam - Christmas/Holiday with Ribbon.

Thank you for your visit! Have a Blessed day!
~Tammy~

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tammy!!

Maria said...

Such a pretty wreath, Tammy! And, love the gorgeous bow with button! It makes for the perfect Christmas card!:-)

Nancy Penir said...

Think you need to give 'bow tying' lessons. Perfectly perfect bow! Lovely wreath too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the colors!!!! And lol .. that is funny about finishing the card in the dark!!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Way to go for crafting in the dark! Gorgeous card! Love the pretty wreath and your fab bow! :)

Mynn xx said...

Tammy, this is SO pretty! That wreath looks amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the bow - both of them!! The wreath is awesome!! I guarantee if I tried to finish a card in the dark and hot glue was involved, I'd end up with 10 burned fingers ;) Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Tammy!! I love your dotty bow and those pretty little stick pins!! NICELY done ;) Thank you SO MUCH for the sweet sweet card I received today. It means a lot to me {{{HUGS}}}

Michelle said...

Love that holly wreath, Tammy! Perfect bow too!

4Him said...

Love your card!

Georgiana said...

Super pretty holiday card!

i'm with the band said...

Great card! I love that big red bow! =)

Emily Keaton said...

This is oh so pretty, Tammy! We had our first snow of the season today, so I'm in the mood to see pretty Christmas cards. Love it!!

Greta said...

Oh what a beauty, Tammy! In the dark, seriously?! What a kick!

Nance said...

Beautiful card. Love the argyle. Thanks for sharing it at The PINK Elephant Anything Goes Challenge! Come join us again! Nance, DT

Audrey Pettit said...

So pretty! Gorgeous wreath! Love how you placed the sentiment, too!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your Gorgeous bow and the plaid paper, Tammy!