Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bringing You Tidings of Joy {DeNami Design}

Hello Friends!

DeNami Design released some new stamps last month, and I am here today to share a complimenting tag and card combination using two of the new stamps just released.
I started by using a stitched scallop circle die and creating a shaped card using a butter yellow cardstock. I then took white cardstock and die-cut a circle onto which I stamped the Eskimo Friends image directly to the center using Tuxedo Black Momento Ink. Once the ink dried, I colored the image with Copic markers.   I drew lines under the image using the Quickie Glue Pen, and added Blue Ice Glitter which is a quick way to add a little snow scene.  I added little glitter touches to the image to give a little more sparkle and shine.  Lastly all that I had to do, was stamp the Tidings of Joy sentiment just above the stamped image and add to the scallop circle card base.


I followed the same process for the tag, just adding a hole at the top for my ribbon which I embellished with yellow and white twine.
You can find all the new products in the new release HERE!
Be sure to follow and like DeNami Facebook Page HERE!
Find DeNami Design on Flickr HERE!
More inspiration on Pinterest HERE!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
~Tammy~

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are adorable! LOVING that image!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Very adorable! Those eskimos are just too CUTE!

Audrey Pettit said...

Aww, these are so adorable! Love the little Eskimos and love their snowy scene. The ice glitter you added looks amazing!

Stacy said...

Hi Tammy, it is good to see some of the new stamps inked up. These are really cute projects and the eskimos are adorable. I hope you are well.

Greta said...

Love these, Tammy! Just saw them on the blog.

Marybeth said...

Adorable Tammy! I also love the fun bright colors you used. Beautiful way to tie your ribbon too.
Hugs

Lisa said...

These are so sweet and adorable, Tammy!! What a fun image!! I love the sparkle you added!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

So super cute Tammy, love the buttery yellow and pastel coloring!!

Sue Lelli said...

CUTE Eskimos! CUTE tags!