Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving - with Trendy Twine

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

I hope you are able to spend the day with those that you love, and if you are away from your family, I hope that you can celebrate with friends!

A few of us Design Team gals over at Trendy Twine decided to do a group post sharing Thanksgiving projects, so please stop by the Trendy Twine Blog to see what the other talented ladies shared with you today. You will never be disappointed. 

I filled a festive drinking glasses up with some chocolate treats and packaged them in a celo bag. I created a tag using products from Jaded Blossom and added it to the brown bow using the most awesome Orange Truffle Trendy Twine!!!!

New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where  You can be Trendy Twine Inspired! .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
the fabulous store Annie's Paper Boutique: 
                               Home of Trendy Twine~ HERE

Thanksgiving Orange Truffle Trendy Twine - Orange & Brown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am also sharing at: Jo's Scrap Shack - Happy Thanksgiving, My Craft Spot, My Craft Spot - Thanksgiving and Fall, Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes.
**************************************************
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember to Give Thanks for the blessings in your life!
~Tammy~


18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the pumpkins and the leaves!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for visiting my blog xx

Marybeth said...

What an adorable pumpkin tag! Happy Thanksgiving Tammy, to you and your family.

Beth F. said...

This is such a wonderful idea! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lynn D said...

Cute tags. Happy Thanksgiving Tammy!

Migdalia said...

A gorgeous gift!!!Awesome idea!
Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kimberly J. said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tammy!! I hope your day is wonderful!! Love your project! Awesome idea to use wine glasses!! :)

Ellibelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
What a nice little gift idea, beautifully done!

Sukie said...

I just love how you used the glasses for your treats! The tag is fabulous and I love combination of the ribbon and twine! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

really stunning thank you for joining us at dtc challenge

Lisa said...

What beautiful tags!! I love the pumpkins!! The twine is so pretty!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Elton said...

Love your tags Tammy, this would make a great hostess gift!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Norma said...

Oh Tammy, these are such wonderful gifts and with the beautiful tags:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
Hugs,
Norma

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

These are such lovely gifts! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. I pray it was blessed! Hugs to you!

Joyce Tompkins said...

Absolutely love the whole project! The tag is adorable...definitely something to scraplift :) Thanks for playing along with Jo's Scrap Shack!

Helen said...

Love your tags--and gift :) Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the pumpkins and the leaves and LOVE that trendy twine!

Karen said...

Tammy, your tags are stunning! (Of course! Everything you create is spectacular.) The pumpkins and leaves are beautiful, as is the background paper. The abundance of twine and ribbon is lovely! I pray you had a blessed Thanksgiving! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen