Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wishing you the luckiest...

Good Saturday Morning to you!

{So honored that Jill at Every Day is An Occasion featured this card. You can read it here}

I have a St. Patrick's Day card to share with you today. I just didn't get a chance to make and send St. Patrick's Day cards this year. I know not many send cards for this occasion, but I always try to. Since my recovery, I have been playing catch up on other things and design team assignments. I am still going to PT and I usually don't feel so crafty or great after that workout. :-( This number I am sharing today won't get mailed, but will be hand-delivered, so here is my last minute throw together!

 I seriously just dug through my snippet/scrap pile which is ridiculous because I refuse to throw out a single piece since I can always use the smallest paper for anything. Case in point, the buckle on the hat. I try and use up my scraps first  if I can for most of my projects before cutting into something new which in the end does nothing but make more left-over scraps! :-)))
I used a brand new set that was just released from My Creative Time: I'm a Lucky Girl Stamp Set and Coordinating dies.  

Inspiration for this card was found at ColourQ
I am going to share additionally at: Just Be Creative - March Linky Party, Sunday {Fun}day - March Linky Party, Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes, D.L. Art - March Linky Challenge, Die-cuttin Divas - Luck of the Irish.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I will be back tomorrow with another post for Paper Sweeties.
Happy Crafting!
~Tammy~

17 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

HA! I also keep all of my scraps - you never know when you need them!
LOVE your card, Tammy! That hat is too cute.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee that hat! This is fabulous!!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a cute St. Patrick's Day card! Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog....I truly appreciate them! Hugs to you!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh...the hat, the cork, the cute little shamrock! FUN card Tammy! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

Lisa said...

What gorgeous use of your scraps!! This is fabulous!! I love the design and the way you stamped the sentiment on top!! I never throw paper away, either...it's taking over!! I need to use it but then I see a cute paper pad and have to have it and the vicious cycle just keeps on going ;) Have a wonderful weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jennifer said...

Love your card! I too have too many tiny scraps that I *just* can't throw away. Hope your PT is working and you're back to 100% soon!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Tammy! The hat is just adorable! I love the fun polka dot and chevron papers! The doily on top with the sentiment is fabulous! Love it!
Sherrie K

Sue Lelli said...

Holy Moly! LOVE how the bits and pieces came together to make this TERRIFIC card! So many FAB layers, Tammy!

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful take on the colour challenge and love the hat!

L.B. said...

very very cute. Love ho the hat looks on that almost pin like banner piece

Pat N. said...

Very cute! I try to use all my scraps, too. Had to make a separate organizer (small box) just to hold the smaller pieces no more than 3" wide. TFS at DCD this week.

Jill said...

Thanks for linking this A-Mazing card up to Every Day is an Occasion! I featured you today!! Smiles, Jill

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a cool St. Pat's card! I like the bold black harlequin design at the bottom.

I know PT is very hard. Oh, yes, I know. ;) Still recuperating here! (though no longer in PT) Big hugs and prayers for you, Tammy. :) xxxxoooo

Esther said...

Darling card and great take on the inspiration photo. I love the harlequin paper, your die cuts and pretty bow!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Seriously adorable, Tammy!

Amy White said...

What a fun St Patty's day card - so many great details! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

Beckie said...

Awesome card! Thanks for linking up in my Just Because Linky Party!!

Be blessed, Beckie
Join my linky party….happens monthly and theme is always anything goes.
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop