Thursday, March 13, 2014

Paper Sweeties March Sneak Peeks Day 1

Welcome to the kickoff of the March Paper Sweeties Countdown release where the design team shares peeks of brand new products set to be released on the 15th. The next few days you will be seeing more "treats" from me than cards. 

So for today's treats, I have sweet little Easter Egg Totes. 
I used the soon to be released, Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes set along with their coordinating Sweet Cuts.  The cut file is from the Silhouette Store. I used two of the flower stamps to create a tone on tone background on the treats. 
 I used some spring papers and a cute little Easter Egg Ribbon I had on hand to dress up the treat you see above.
I used the lamb and its sweet cut, and what I can't get to show up is the white fluffy flocking I added. Just think how cute that will be on your projects. I've had my bottle forever, so it goes a long way. You can find it at Michael's and use a coupon. Mine is made by Martha Stewart.
There is an egg die in the Hippity Hoppity Sweet Cut sets that I used to create a tag for my greeting at the top of my treats. 
Hope you stop by the rest of the design team to see what they have to share with you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to share at: Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes, Just Be Creative - March Linky Party, Sunday {Fun}day - March Linky Party, Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes, D.L. Art - March Linky Challenge.
Have a GREAT day!
~Tammy~

27 comments:

Lesley said...

What sweetness and so perfect! Love the little "baskets" you created, Tammy!

i'm with the band said...

Super sweet!

Nancy Penir said...

Adorable egg baskets! Loving the colors, so bright and Springy!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh Tammy! These are so cute and adorable!! Love the sweet little lamb so much!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

these are just way too cute

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! These are adorable!! I loveeeeeeeee the lamb!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh totally fun Tammy.. such a fun idea.. i love them

Martha Herrera said...

Oh, these are super adorable, Tammy! I can't believe Easter is almost here!

sandi said...

Wow! I LOVE these!!!!!!! So cute, so sweet!

jessica said...

These are so super ADORABLE!!!!!!
Another great project Tammy!

Michelle said...

Love these Easter totes, Tammy! Fabulous job!!!

Lisa said...

They are so adorable, Tammy!! I love the sweet images!! The Easter egg ribbon is so fun!! Awesome totes - they look fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kristi said...

So sweet, Tammy! I always love your projects!♥

Anonymous said...

Adorable Tammy!!

Debbie said...

Easter egg totes ... OMG ... CUTE! So sweet and yummy and how adorable are those egg shaped tags you die cut and added to the cello bags -- LOVE!

Joni Andaya said...

What a SUPER adorable card Tammy :) Love those chicks!

Greta said...

Oh my--so adorable, Tammy!

Lisa Elton said...

You are my hero of cute little treat boxes!! These are adorable Tammy. Don't you love the little lamb!!

Maria said...

Such darling treat boxes...how FUN and colorful! You always make such wonderful creative projects...well done!

Brenda Kraft said...

Tammy this are adorable - Ryan's daughter would love it - might even help me make it! As always great project. Thanks.

DIANA L. said...

OMGosh these are too cute Tammy
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, these are so cute! Such a fun shaped treat container, and so adorably dressed up. Love the little lamb and bird, and all the bright colors, too. The egg shaped tags are sooooo fabulous!

Emily Keaton said...

I always get such a kick out a fun little treat boxes. These rock, Tammy!

Tina Campbell said...

These are so cute :) I just may have to get this file and makes some for the grandkids :) thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's FFC :)

Jennifer said...

Awe....super cute. Love the flocking idea! Looks like your ready for Easter!

Sue Lelli said...

Those totes are CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! LOVE the images and papers and the FAB ribbon!

Karen Letchworth said...

Each one is super cute, Tammy. You are creative as always, and I thank you for sharing with us.
God bless your week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday