Thursday, July 8, 2010

Practicing Creativity Sketch Challenge

Wow do I love the new release from Courtney's new line at Practicing Creativity. Although I have just recently discovered her line of stamps I instantly {hearted} them. I already have a wish list which includes ummmm every stamp set she has released , but my very favorite, I almost can’t stand it , is her most recent release “My Beach House” because it fits perfectly well with my lifestyle.  I think I love the coral the best.   

Courtney and her design team came up with sketches, and you could pick one and upload your take on project and  the winner gets a $50 credit to the Practicing Creativity Store.  I was having fun while at my little crafting corner and decided to do three of the sketches. You can never have too many cards! J

Here is my take!


Have a great day!
~Tammy~
{Recipe}
[Card 1]
Stamps: SU: Ocean Commotion
Paper: DCWV: Robin #2, SU: Kraft, DP: K & Company: Citronella
Ink: SU: Gable Green
Other: Rhinstones: EK Success, Ribbon: The Angel Company [Hemingway Collections], Spellbinders, Labels 4 
[card 2]
Stamps: The Angel Company: Pull Up Anchor
Paper: DCWV: Robin #2, SU: Pink Pirquette, Very Vanilla
Ink: SU: Rose Romance, Rose Red, Pink Pirquette, PTI: Aqua Mist
Other: Ribbon: The Angel Company [Hemingway Collection],Spellbinders Labels 1, embossing powder, heat tool
[Card 3]
Stamps: SU: Ocean Commotion
Paper: SU: YoYo Yellow, Only Orange, Whisper White, DCWV, Robin #2, DP: DCWV Citrus Stack
Ink: Palette: Noir Black, SU: YoYo Yellow
Other: Ribbon: Offray Kiwi Minidot, Spellbinders rectangle and scallop rectangle, embossing folder


5 comments:

wendyp said...

All three cards are fabulous! Love all the beachy images!

Kim Wilson said...

Wow girl! You have been busy! :) Good luck!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love these Tammy, the swirly papers with the beach images are perfect!

Karen B. said...

Oh these are so cute! My favorite is the seahorse stamped on kraft. Love the swirls and everything. Your other cards are fantastic as well. I love Courtney's stamps too!

Lea L. said...

What fun, beach themed cards!! The stamps that you used are darling! Great job with the sketch challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea