Monday, July 26, 2010

~ Just a Note


Happy Monday!

Jazzy Papers has a fun sketch challenge. I wanted to try and stick close to the colors of the album as possible.




Here is my take!


I have been inspired by the ruffles we see everywhere as of late, so I decided to incorporate it with my designer paper and I took my scallops and I curled my layers with an end of a paint brush to give them a little bit of a curl. 

I will also enter this in The Wee Memories Challenge where you can incorporate anything Stamped into your project.

Thanks for taking a peek!
Warm aloha~
~Tammy
{Recipe}
Stamps: The Angel Company: Trendy Greetings
Paper: SU: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, DP: Making Memories
Ink: SU: Real Red
Other: PTI: Scallop Boarder Die, Cricut, Corner rounder, oval punch, oval scallop punch




9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Great card and love the pops of red.

Janice said...

Terrific job on Tenia's sketch, I love the spot of red, also! Thanks for playing Jazzy Paper Designs!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cool card!! Thanks for playing in the Art Blakey Inspiration Challenge over at Jazzy Paper Designs!!

Michele Gross said...

LOVE those music notes! So much attitude and really fun :)

Betty J Schaub said...

I totally dig this! It's awesome, you not only followed the sketch but you also used the colors and kept it a musical theme! TFP Jazzy's Paper Designs this week. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

Kim Wilson said...

This is perfect for the challenge inspiration! Thanks for playing with us over at Jazzy Paper Designs!

Tameko said...

I really this card. Great take on this challenge!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Tammy, I love this bold color scheme! I love mixing a bright color with black and white. It really pops! Your ruffled scallop is very pretty too-adds just the right amount of dimension. Thanks for sharing, and for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely using the photo challenge Tammy....woow..so bright....love all things on your sweet card...I am joining the challenge from Jazzy Paper Design too, my card is number 18..would you mind to see my blog?Many thanks before..hugs, Monika